Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

LAZLO said:

stripped my rex before i said goodbye to it lol ripped out the sti topmount with blow off valve,vf22 turbo,external wastegate,ecu,240km sti speedo and head deck lol

is redrum gone bro did you get the other arrival yet

funkytown said:

lololol the aircon is still attached.. that will go well in an open air vehicle ;D

mean project though - more pics and write up

The ac pump is going to be used as an on board air for compressed air.

I'll do a full write up when its done. Using all subaru running gear but from all vehicles from Leone to v8 wrx and svx.

johnny5']

[quote name='LAZLO said:

stripped my rex before i said goodbye to it lol ripped out the sti topmount with blow off valve,vf22 turbo,external wastegate,ecu,240km sti speedo and head deck lol

/quote]is redrum gone bro did you get the other arrival yet

yip its gone but i still got the plate lol

gotasuby']

[quote name='funkytown said:

lololol the aircon is still attached.. that will go well in an open air vehicle ;D

/quote]

I'll do a full write up when its done. Using all subaru running gear but from all vehicles from Leone to v8 wrx and svx.

Awesome jase :) my mate has a subaru buggy accually two of them but this one has been made from a 1800 leone wagon & 1600 sedan, & it was easy enough to get the wheels spinning on the seal too so this will be alot of fun,

the dash from is a russian logging helicopter that crashed over home (the coast -not russia :D ) & has the motorised lights on top 8)

that is my soob in the back groung & in the passengers seat of the buggy is my little brother who is now 19 :o so its from a while back, they are still parked in the shed on the farm too :)

IMG_0014.jpg

CUDDAS']

[quote name='funkytown said:

/quote]

Awesome jase :) my mate has a subaru buggy accually two of them but this one has been made from a 1800 leone wagon & 1600 sedan, & it was easy enough to get the wheels spinning on the seal too so this will be alot of fun,

the dash from is a russian logging helicopter that crashed over home (the coast -not russia :D ) & has the motorised lights on top 8)

that is my soob in the back groung & in the passengers seat of the buggy is my little brother who is now 19 :o so its from a while back, they are still parked in the shed on the farm too :)

IMG_0014.jpg

Yea my mate has a 2 seat one that has a ea82 in it but is underpowered haha.

so these ones are going to have 2x vf14s strapped to the side and hoping to get close to 300hp at the crank to give it more up and go and they will be 4 seaters, we are making 2 the same

Here is the 2 seat one we have had for a few year ;D well my mate 8)

DSC00814.jpg

and this is the ground clearance we have managed so far ;D

IMAG0203.jpg

funkytown said:

2vf14s will be tiny on a 3.3....?

correct but being auto want to have the peak torque as close to 3100 which is stall as possible. they are not going to rev over 5000 ish. if they are restricting it too much then we will use 2x td04's

Well we didn't do anything to it BUT

We brought a 240k speedo and are getting the insert part carbon fibred tomorrow

got a second hand V8 bonnet scoop

All new silicone water hoses incl the heater hoses

and a new speedo cable (seen as ours snapped) :D

Took the 96 out with some fellow car enthusiasts and as i did a u turn got it bogged in the very soft muddy grass. Luckily a rex pulled me out and after snapping the rope many times we had to cut it to separate our cars. So now my car is covered in mud and has a part of a tow rope hanging off it lol

Got the car back after a couple of months of work being done on it.

I had the battery relocated to under the passenger seat (if there was a passenger seat that is), but the box was white so I decided to spray it in the same colours as the interior of the car.

DSCF10142.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

let it drive me to Otaki for a 40km bike race..had to brake real hard at end of paraparaumu straight as a tosser cruised up outside of me as the passing lane finished and wasnt going to give way. Luckily car knew its way home as I was knackered even in coming lastish.