Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Yes.....................after a bit of swapping & checking a few things, thanks Nick, Gary & Ryan for some possible ideas, I got it to idle at an 14.7 afr finaly with the safc set to +50% maxxed so these injectors must be bigger than the v3/4 yellows, it was setup for,

& no check lights with this ecu too :)

road tune time when the weather clears :-\ the link ecu is in the post but i wanna test the g/box first ;)

CUDDAS said:

Yes.....................after a bit of swapping & checking a few things, thanks Nick, Gary & Ryan for some possible ideas, I got it to idle at an 14.7 afr finaly with the safc set to +50% maxxed so these injectors must be bigger than the v3/4 yellows, it was setup for,

road tune time when the weather clears :-\ the link ecu is in the post but i wanna test the g/box first ;)

you going to road tune the link ecu yourself?

gotasuby']

[quote name='CUDDAS said:

/quote]

Noooooo no no def not aye hahaha, but we'll set up the safcII with what i have running now, just would like to drive it first before the link goes in,

the link will need to be set up for my car i'd say, i havent got it or any pc software for it, & will look into it next week when it arrives,

will do a litle research, & ask a few Q's around too when the times right :)

CUDDAS']

[quote name='CUDDAS said:

/quote]

Noooooo no no def not aye hahaha, but we'll set up the safcII with what i have running now, just would like to drive it first before the link goes in,

the link will need to be set up for my car i'd say, i havent got it or any pc software for it, & will look into it next week when it arrives,

will do a litle research, & ask a few Q's around too when the times right :)

I would say go for it, trying to road tune it, i can give you pointers or come along and show you how. its good when its running mint haha

went to clean the air flow meter after speedtech suggesting i have a lok at it..

decided to google the sticker on it,

turns out i have a blue afm that works mint....

i need an orange one :/

checked oil. added oil. replaced deceased halogen head light globe.

although this wasn't today, this was last night. it ain't fun trying to figure out headlight mechanisms in the dark. lots of swearing involved. today? hmm, not even out of bed yet.

BLAZD said:

raised my car up because clubsub told me it would handle better

hahaha that will depend on if you have any travel 'movement' ;) I'm sure mine rode the same when it was a little higher & it was still hard as buggery :)

BLAZD said:

raised my car up because clubsub told me it would handle better

is this a dig at someone or the club in general?

You will know that just raising a car without adjusting things like spring rate /shock rate and wheel alignment wont do much at all

Scored some roof racks and sanded them back to bare metal then primed and painted them. Now have them mounted on the 96 might put them to good use and go on a road trip...

funkytown said:

Id hate to admit it bt i tired a set of 17x8.5 today in +42 offset and they were to narrow. i need at least 17x9 or 8.5 in +35 or lower to sit in the rear gaurds properly

Why you mucking with offset ??

Offset is hugely crucial to handling