Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

since my car has a carbon bonnet. the splitters bolt holes dont line up correctly with bonnet. so i have just decided to sit the splitter on the IC and connected up the water spray lines with hose and a Y connector. next steep will be to somehow raise the splitter about half a cm and secure the splitter so it doesn\'t move about at all when cornering. any suggestions from anyone as to how to do this would be good.? 20121109232.jpg

Marky said:

Replaced front struts, woo

IMG_20121108_200518.jpg

Left = previous insaneo stiff set

Right = new (well, new to me) apexi ones - you\'d think they were way stiffer, nope... Thank god

p.s anyone want the ones on the left now? Haha

Are they to a BH/BE??? any leaks or cracks??

dacerx said:

Sold my car today and selling my other one tomorrow, onto bigger and better things

sorry which one?? with what wheels!

oh and i went to the drags tonight . raped a rex and a coupple or other cars.

ended up with a 11.615 @120

prepped track on a warm day and ill crack a 10 ;D (maby a few more psi)

vid here

rex-leggy']

[quote name='dacerx said:

Sold my car today and selling my other one tomorrow, onto bigger and better things

/quote]

vid here

Woaahh!!! That\'s very nice mate. The dude didn\'t know what hit him lol

rex-leggy said:

vid here

Nice launch & looks pretty quick aye, you\'ll be STOKED with that 8)

whatchain said:

since my car has a carbon bonnet. the splitters bolt holes dont line up correctly with bonnet. so i have just decided to sit the splitter on the IC and connected up the water spray lines with hose and a Y connector. next steep will be to somehow raise the splitter about half a cm and secure the splitter so it doesn\'t move about at all when cornering. any suggestions from anyone as to how to do this would be good.? 20121109232.jpg

zip ties for now ;D 1 in each corner and she wont move at all

Disruptz said:

replaced my warped turbo inlet, to a new samco hose...

rmivyc.jpg

2vuyhzk.jpg

What a major PITA of an install, not much of a difference in spool, but must log. makes my face ;D with the louder spool,

thanks hijacka for the help & rex-leggy for the tip on the acl paper :D

hey, i was thinking of doing the same to mine as theres a bit of oil in it.. how long did it take and was it easy to do?

whatchain']

[quote name='Disruptz said:

replaced my warped turbo inlet, to a new samco hose...

img]http://i47.tinypic.com/rmivyc.jpg[/img]

What a major PITA of an install, not much of a difference in spool, but must log. makes my face ;D with the louder spool,

thanks hijacka for the help & rex-leggy for the tip on the acl paper :D

hey, i was thinking of doing the same to mine as theres a bit of oil in it.. how long did it take and was it easy to do?

Yeah well, was a pita, lol but I reckon if I knew what I know, now.. about an hour & a half

remove intercooler, disconnect inlet hoses, (if you purchase the \'over-sized\' samco replacement hose, all the connection ends need a 1/2 inch cut off them all to fit corectly. Pull the old hose out (requires to be cut) spray the new hose with wd40 and a bit of swearing should slide right in. ;)

Packed it, to the roof... Thank god for having a wagon as there\'s no way in hell I would have fit the last four years of uni life into a sedan. As it is I\'m driving almost the length of the country with zero room in the car and a full trailer load. Let\'s see how it holds up haha

subi4snow said:

Packed it, to the roof... Thank god for having a wagon as there\'s no way in hell I would have fit the last four years of uni life into a sedan. As it is I\'m driving almost the length of the country with zero room in the car and a full trailer load. Let\'s see how it holds up haha

where abouts you moving to dude?

rex-leggy']

[quote name='dacerx said:

/quote]

vid here

Nice take off.. what psi are you running there? any meth injection?? HX40 vgt isn\'t it dude?

DMR - which apparently (so google says) is an alternate brand name used by Trust

Effed if I know, only seen them for sale for atenza\'s, those BB things and legacies

Only picked up on this crack when I pulled them apart to box them up - I replaced them with some apexi struts I nabbed for cheap. Good thing I did, a few decent potholes and things could have gotten a bit average

In other news that photo makes it look like I have mega obese hands hahaha