Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

free to a good home

uwantsumbeef

free to a good home...syke

Its time for something different, its time to move on. My beloved 2001 Forester will be shortly up for sale on Trade Me, please feel free to check it out and maybe leave a comment. (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Subaru/auction-228119597.htm)

P1030371.jpg?t=1245215983

P1030374.jpg?t=1245215981

P1030376.jpg?t=1245215992

4.jpg?t=1245216351

Strut1.jpg?t=1245215992

DSC_1102.jpg?t=1245215997

2001 Subaru Forester S/tb Turbo purchased from Bayswater Subaru in Napier August 2008 with 55000km on the clock. Currently has 62000km. Kms are certified by AA. Car doesn’t get driven much as I bike to work.

It is a 2.0L Turbo, 5 Speed Manual with 4 wheel drive. It has an Insurers approved, 5 Star Remac Alarm system worth $599 with dual immobiliser and a back up battery as well as a glass break sensor. Installed by Remac alarms in Napier (have receipts)

Exterior:

Full Aero spec body kit with Aero spec grill (have an alternative “F” forester grill as well which I will include) Comes with the 18” mags which are pictured and the original wheels and tyres as well. Mags are 18x7.5 Advanti Medusa which were brought off Trade Me a few months ago, have a little bit of curbage from previous owner. The mags are wrapped with 235/45/18 Adrenalines which were purchased from Tonys Tyre Service in Feb 09 for $1120 (I have receipt, price is for tyres only and wheel alignment) Car is on standard springs and has not been lowered.

Factory 20% tints on the back windows, boot and rear window. 35% tints on the drivers and passenger door. Front windows done by Tint Mai Ride in Hastings (have receipts)

Aftermarket black indicator lights. Have original amber ones which I will include.

I.C.E

Head unit is a Double Din Kenwood MP3/CD player with a USB port at the front, has tonnes of features and a remote. All speakers have been replaced. Fronts are now Pioneer 6.5” components with cross overs and the rears are Pioneer 4” (only size that would fit without modification) Stereo goes very well. All speakers and head unit were installed by Remac Alarms as well.

Engine:

Internals are all standard and boost has never been played with. I have a full mechanical warranty on this car with the modifications done, I have a written letter from insurer that vehicle is covered under the warranty. Mechanical warranty has 2.3 years remaining and covers everything other than general wear and tear. Mods include:

Genuine HKS Reloaded Air Intake (have original box and manuals and maybe a receipt. Purchased from Redline Performance)

Genuine HKS SSQV Blow off Valve (have original box and manuals and maybe a receipt. Purchased from Hyper) BOV can be plumbed back to reduce noise, I have the fittings for this.

STi Genome Front Strut Bar

STi V7 Exhaust system off a 2001 WRX STi

600x280mm DSR Front Mount Intercooler with polished aluminium piping. Spot lights were removed so they piping would fit behind in the bumper.

I still have all the original parts which will be included, factory top mount, factory BOV and air intake as well as the spotlights

Car goes very well, looks awesome when its clean as it has a red pearl throughout the black. Haven’t seen one around that looks this nice and stealth with the intercooler well hidden. Very fast when it needs to be but just a fun car to drive around. Very well looked after and is my pride and joy.

No time wasters or swaps. I don’t need to sell so don’t bother offering me something ridiculous. Search Trade Me and show me one with less kms and as much money spent on it as this.