• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    khcombs90
    Newest Member
    khcombs90
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)

• Current Donation Goals

• ACTUALLY YOUR JUST THE MAN I NEED! (or woman idk)   So, I've deduced its most likely a blown turbo (my vf18 the one with the small can thingy sorry I'm a NA guy) I've leaked tested my entire system as well as checked for clogs. the solenoids all click on like normal. I grabbed pillars and tried to move my actuator rod up and down on the bigger turbo (driver side JDM) it moved no issue my other side now i know the spring is stiffer here but it wouldn't move finally I got it to break free and kinda heard a pop every time I opened it. so I'm pretty sure its a blown turbo. now here's where YOU come in, i cant find a VF18 turbo for the life of me. But through searching for conversions I found this thread!   Posted July 19, 2018 you have a BG5 GTB yeah?   (more details = better answers)   So did I   I went from a 18/19 to a 33/27 odd pair or something like that, ye it worked hardest part was the change in turbo inlet size that meant different intake runner from the air box & such   pretty much same turbo's otherwise just newer     I need to do this conversion any tips?
    • Cant say I ever dug in there, but with some dedication & determination I know it can be done (encouraging useless words)
    • Correct 100% they came from Japan like that, disconnected or disabled, rather rare to see one still connected with the Butterfly in the System still   mine was still plugged in and if you drove with the seats down & Cover off you could hear & see it activate at certain RPM's (I owned a BG5 Rev C GTB)   Basically a "quiet" mode for street & LOUD for Fast @ WOT   I'm not entirely sure of the Trigger or signal source   & yeah, 'stock' exhaust' but unlikely the OEM rear section that made use of this (Twin Pipes?)
    • Hope this isn't too dead of a thread but I need help. I have the dreaded code 66 and I'm at a completely loss.. took my BBoD apart 1 line by line and blew out / replaced hoses. Still getting the same CEL. It feels like any time it's under load it just hits a road block and starves it's self of air.    Boosting is a hit or a miss sometimes on a battery reset I'm good for 20 miles others it's as soon as I test drive.
    • ive been told it maybe a exhaust actuator ,  but where is this routed to somewhere in the mid of exhaust ?. we have stock exhaust , but cant see how it works , how to it moved/actioned?. accelerator pedal?
  • Latest Products

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts