Sign in to follow this  
Inked

Speedo Calibration

Hey team, 

I got a V8 WRX cluster to put into my V7 as they are red and do the sweep on start up (pretty ha ha) The new speedo has done 183kms and my current car is only on 129kms. 

Does anyone know who could potentially look to change the kms? or should I just put the new one in and evidence taking the old one out for resale later down the track. 

TIA

Just an FYI a chap on the toyota pages got done for asking questions like that on a open forum something about modding or adjusting kms on dash is illegal. 

Not being smart arse just sayn 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rumbley 2 said:

Just an FYI a chap on the toyota pages got done for asking questions like that on a open forum something about modding or adjusting kms on dash is illegal. 

Not being smart arse just sayn 

Really? that's crazy considering I am just trying to match my current car. What happens when someones speedo breaks and they need to order a new one? 

I have found a shop that does it in Auckland so worst case I can post it up there. 

Yep i know right gen question your asking as was other chap. Havent seen him online in along time. 

Most would understand just the politics of it. 

My 2012 hilux had dash fault. Toyota had todo alsort of papper work because was speedo. Thank christ for mechinal insurance.

Sounds like you have it sorted tho

• Like 1