Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

1990 BJ WAGON FWD

i have a 1990 bj wagon.1800cc carb fwd.it has a stuffed cv shaft on the left side.im wanting to know if any other models will fit as ive been offerd another wagon but its 4wd so im unsure if they will be the same?any help would be great ???

really that cheap?i rang a wrecker earlier today and got quoted $100plus gst secondhand.they said it is nz new being carbed?im new to legacys.have had 2 older subarus an 76ish wagon and a 80s leone?was round sedan..

lol,thats what i thought when i reread what i had posted,it seems its not a well know model worldwide? i would have thought it would be the same as the bc and bf but for all i know the 2 and 4wd could have different splines etc.im in timaru

BF5GT90 said:

u should give Rosco's a call in ashvegas man, he will sort you out.

cheers

thats who gave me the quote and said they didnt have any in stock atm and havent for some time,felt gutted

well a friend got it and i helped him tow it back,it had a knock in the front that was the driveshaft bouncing around on the left hand side as it had come out of the outer cv.i havent pulled it apart as yet as i dont wana have an imobile car in my way.so i thought it would be safe just to get a whole shaft with both cvs etc.ive been offerd this other 4wd wagon for $100 but have yet to have a look at it up close with it being in a locked up yard.guy said it has good tyres all round and is on alloys so i thought it must be worth a shot and if no fit then ill get my money back at least

:D Subaru auto parts duke street hamilton is your best bet.....if your wanting a good price on any part THEN there is a place that im not wiling to disclose because of the discount that this subaru place in that i think this club should announce its self to is in auckland the will beat any price by 20 percent given anywhere but i should enforce that you go local to support your fellow clubbers... but go yellow you will say hello....

ive done some ringing around locally and all but 1 quote was under $100.was quoted $80 from a wrecker and also $80 for a new one from repco.bnt were $100 and supercheap were $102.looks like a new one would be the best bet.thanks all for your help,im sure ill be back with more questions lol