Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

...total accelerator loss

CMPLSV

::) hey guys,

friends WRX has a weeeeeee problem...

when sitting at a constant speed around 100 (i.e traveling on the motorway) it will all of a sudden loose the use of accelerator pedal (i.e foot flat to the floor - nothing happens) then when u slow down to around 50kms but leave your foot on the gas and it all of a sudden kicks back in and your away again....

it started of doin it every now and again - but its starting to do it about every 10kms of steady speed.... i.e all the way back from hamilton on friday night after the drags....

any ideas?

...the speedo is not working - we think the cable has snapped.... my sisters partner hasnt had a chance too look as my jacks are currently holding up an RS legacy in my driveway.

has a chipped computer with no speed cut....

Guest keltik

Theres ya problem. With no speed input, At cruise speeds the ECU will cut the power if you dont move the throttle or change speed. Happened about every 7mins in my car and limits the rpm to 1200.

Flicking the ignition off and back on resets it.

Check engine light on?

Edit: Just figured out 10kms is about 6 mins at highway speeds ;D

H8RS H8 said:

its starting to do it about every 10kms of steady speed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Status Updates

• MrSg9Sti04

Afternoon team,
      im new to the group first time posting. Im hoping some body can help me get my launch control all dialled in on my link g4x. Ive had the computer and car all tuned from chris at prestige awesome knowlegable guy super happy with the results but now im wanting to get my launch/anti lag all dialled in. Ive been reading multiple different forums etc all with different conflicking information which has made me nervious with what do i listen to this or that if you get what i mean. Now ive started to make myself familiar with my PClink software etc the past few weeks and im eager to learn how to do minor setups or tweaks etc so im not relieing on my tuner so much and obviously saving myself abit hurt in the back pocket. 
      Now back to the question at hand.... Im wondering if theres and one who could please share there knowledge and wisdom with setting all my values, timing, fuel etc when i have launch control armed and engaged, or even a launch tune file they can possibly send me to load onto my tune. Ive figured out the setup of my digital inputs turning launch control on etc and its obvisously on its pre set factory settings. It engages but doesnt sound the greatest or as angry as it should i feel. Hence reaching out to you good buggers. 

Cheers in advance for any info and help yous maybe able to give me.

Cheers Shaun
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  gotasuby

updated your DP's too : hope that's ok!
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  SAS

Updated your DP's to reflect your business page  
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  Nachoooo

Updated your Avatar : couldnt help myself  cheers!
      · 0 replies