Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

207.4 kw @ the wheels in V7STI ?? Quarter mile estimates ??

Hey all had a great day at Torque Performance yesterday and was good to get the car on the rollers and meet some more great people, I made 207 kw at 21.5 psi and was wondering what quarter mile times that would roughly give me on street tyres, full interior and good launch. Going to head down soon to night wars and give the car a few runs, maybe we can get a crew to go down and represent club sub. Come on Pappu !!!

Ichi Ban said:

until proven wrong - cant see 207kw faster than 13.5

far if only i was on to it!! royals sti (shit can member ur name :P) let me have 2 runs at night wars next weekend?? we will TRY proof rick wrong and put $$ on it for da fark of it :P :P :P

Prove me wrong ! find out how fast 207.4kw will push a V7 thru a 1/4 mile

That is my estimate, which was asked for in the orginal post of this thread

PS DONT BLOW IT UP !!! LOL :)

should do aye spencer lol ( john here ). Want to get my launch control dropped from 5800 rpm to 5500 rpm then wait for it to get a bit colder then I'm down to meremere for sure. You cant beat that rush of the xmas tree lights changing on the start line. Just gna give it death but be as smooth as poss. Fingers crossed. I see you did a 12.9 was that in your old car ??

i would reckon high 12 would of excpect that from my old v8 spec c , did you see it at torque performance by any chance ? might go up friday to have a peak on the 50k build

ROYALS STI said:

lol yeah dont wont blow it as I'm going to sell later in the year, will be interesting to see what it can do.I think your estimate is in the ball park but I hope I can beat it.

Good hard, dont over rev - use the torque, let us know the results

Spec C said:

i would reckon high 12 would of excpect that from my old v8 spec c , did you see it at torque performance by any chance ? might go up friday to have a peak on the 50k build

50k build - engine only ??

Sounds interesting

I'll say low 13sec. Prove me wrong. Ver7 is like a whale. What tires you using? At what pressure? How good is your clutch? Do it at the drag strip and get times

Good luck don't break anything

Ichi Ban']

[quote name='Spec C said:

/quote]

Sounds interesting

dont think its all engine , i wish it was my build but its not its ALTEREDSPECC's now . well hear about it when finshed currently at torque performance. the builds going to be 6months been 2 as it is. then i still dont think its quite 50k yet but i think troy said hel be going back for more

why don't you use the car calculator link in this foum above gives you a qurter mile estimate based on weight and power, gives you something to aim for at least, doubt its that accurate though.

sounds about right. when i was young and naieve, i paid them $3,800 to supply and fit some fuel rails (they used two factory rails and welded -6 fittings to them), plumb the fuel lines in parallel, fit injectors, pressure reg, and fuel pump that i supplied, and dyno tune. the tune was average, even running on their overinflated dyno, still made bugger all power for the configuration.

this was way back when money was worth a lot more too

Ichi Ban']

[quote name='Spec C said:

/quote]

Sounds interesting

It does. Will be interesting to see how much of that goes on the engine and what gets done to it. I know what my engine builder would do with that sort of money.....

A Tony Regoli stage 3 race 2.7 long block is about $26K with dry sump.