Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Expansion Tank available?? Webber carby

octopusenvy

Hi Guys,

In the interest of space im adding multiple comments on this topic ;)

1. A guy in auckland is asking for an expansion tank for his EA82, 1991 Brumby. Thought I\'d check with u fullaz. I told him about the site, but he\'s a computer fetus (nerd being full capability, baby being uses internet). Still walking him through an internet payment for my old canopy?! Anyhow, does anyone have one?

2. I have a rear window for sale, now that i got the rare sliding window rear. Anyone need one? I can also keep for spare.

3. We Are Borg...who is selling that $500 Brumby? I really just want the aftermarket carbie. Is it a webber? 8)

We are borg said:

1/No brumby came with an EA82 from factory ??? rad expansion tank I should have one here somewhere.

2/ nope

3/ yes the brumby can go for $500 includes the Weber carby and mount

Thanks for the quick reply mate.

He probably misquoted on the EA82, or its been retro-fitted? Ill find out. How much for the expansion tank and shipping?

I don\'t need a whole brumby, nor have space for it :( But im dead keen on the carby and mount, assuming it makes a significant difference to power and efficiency of my meak EA81. I know I could do an engine swap, but i want to keep my 4wd Hi-Low. Any suggestions? Otherwise, could u replace the carby with a stock (even mine) and sell me the webber?

Much appreciated, shame u giving up on the brumby...u got another tho aye (or two or five?)?

• 2 weeks later...
 We are borg said:

That is my only brumby , pretty much giving up on project cars as i dont have time/money to do them justice :(

BUT as I still have both the brumby and the RX who knows what may happen.

Ok mate, should i make an offer on the webber?? Help a brother out! The guy came round and collected the spare canopy and bought a small bull-bar from me for 100. He got a hard-case brumby for cheap on TM, and was doing a trip for a month b4 returning to Kazakstan (no not Borat)!

Did you see that 1990 with the 16in rims and the SJ all-wheel drive conversion go for 2600 in chch? Was looking a bit of alright, but needed COF and not sure it would b easy if he only redrilled the original hubs!