Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

PlayDay 18 OCT TAUPO TRACK 2

ARRANGED A SMORGASBOARD OF EVENTS OVER THE NEXT 6 MONTHS, SO GRAB A SPOT WHILE YOU CAN

DATES :

SATURDAY 12 SEPT MANFEILD Booked OUT

SUNDAY 18 OCT TAUPO TRACK 2 $130

MONDAY 9 NOV HAMPTON DOWNS $140

SATURDAY 5 DEC MANFEILD $106

SUNDAY 20 DEC RUAPUNA $ 85

SATURDAY 30 JAN 10 HAMPTON DOWNS $150

Numbers are limited at each event so book early or risk just being a spectator.

RULES FOR OPEN CARS

All open cars (IE soft top convertibles) must have roll protection.

As this predominately affects MX5’s we contacted Don at Autoway Services who has had a roll bar he considers suitable made up & fitted to his car.

Please deal with Don direct & if you have another type of open car he will be happy to look at what can be done for it. Ph 07 8475484

If your car has factory fitted roll bars eg Boxter, S2000, or built in roll bars eg Lotus Elise, there is no need to add anything else.

PAYMENT :

Pay by direct credit to PLAYDAY, 03 0698 0485598-00 giving your name as the reference. Please drop us a quick email once you have made the payment just to ensure we have matched the payment correctly. [email protected]

We will e mail you as soon as your payment appears in our account.

Please DO NOT phone or text the confirmation of your payment.

About 1 week before the event we will send an email to everybody who has paid, with further details of the day.

WEBSITE : More information about our trackdays including how they run, what to wear, rules for passengers, etc is to be found on our website www.playdayontrack.co.nz

Looking forward to seeing you all at one of the above events for another great day.

Tony Bowman 021 742082 and Gary Stirling 021 1330111

• General Member

Nice - added to the calender

anychance we can get bulk discount if we can fill up 50% of you slots etc?

I'm aiming for manfield 5 dec maybe a clubSUB event

ps: added all dates to the event calender thats why it says I have edited your 1st post