Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

I finally got to Oran Park!!!! RIP Oran Park

Odie

Yup well as the title says I finally got a go on Oran park in sydney before it closed forever!!!!

Infact it was the last day ever... About 100+ cars let loose on the track for the last time ever. The final lap was a parade of everyone, with helicopter filming it... Very cool and quite emotional for the owner of the track.

It is well was an awesome track and without seeing it in person you have no idea of just how technical it is (was)... The bridge is awesome and god knows how the V8 boys did it 2 wide!!!

Photos and video coming soon provides it turns out ok... Had a film crew there all day :) worst part of the day was seeing the bulldozers driving onto the track behind us as we did the last lap :(

RIP Oran Park

Guest Fastfour

Ah.... google is my friend.

Cant believe they sold the land to the govt to build houses on it..... Not like there isnt plenty of land elsewhere in Aussie to build!!!!

Sad day!

Didn't you know everybody like street circuits now...i think most of them are as boring as batshit. Oran was an old style circuit, Eastern Creeek was suppoosed to be its replacement years ago but Oran just wouldn't die.....until now.

Sad day :(

Glad one of our own was there to farewell it though.

Throwing houses over whatever they can... stink. Developers eh? Same reason they flattened the house my grandfather built - they wanted another driveway for the school behind him -______-;;

There was rumours of Oran Park 2 but it looks like the council have changed thier minds now that they have the Homebush street track... but there will be another one soon by the sounds of it, just not by the owner of OP.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Status Updates

• MrSg9Sti04

Afternoon team,
      im new to the group first time posting. Im hoping some body can help me get my launch control all dialled in on my link g4x. Ive had the computer and car all tuned from chris at prestige awesome knowlegable guy super happy with the results but now im wanting to get my launch/anti lag all dialled in. Ive been reading multiple different forums etc all with different conflicking information which has made me nervious with what do i listen to this or that if you get what i mean. Now ive started to make myself familiar with my PClink software etc the past few weeks and im eager to learn how to do minor setups or tweaks etc so im not relieing on my tuner so much and obviously saving myself abit hurt in the back pocket. 
      Now back to the question at hand.... Im wondering if theres and one who could please share there knowledge and wisdom with setting all my values, timing, fuel etc when i have launch control armed and engaged, or even a launch tune file they can possibly send me to load onto my tune. Ive figured out the setup of my digital inputs turning launch control on etc and its obvisously on its pre set factory settings. It engages but doesnt sound the greatest or as angry as it should i feel. Hence reaching out to you good buggers. 

Cheers in advance for any info and help yous maybe able to give me.

Cheers Shaun
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  gotasuby

updated your DP's too : hope that's ok!
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  SAS

Updated your DP's to reflect your business page  
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  Nachoooo

Updated your Avatar : couldnt help myself  cheers!
      · 0 replies