Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Zerosports sequential controller installation question

Hi,

Trying to install a zerosports sequential controller into a BH RevA legacy I've run into a few problems & was hoping someone may be able to shed some light.

Following the wiring diagram it shows the wires on the ecu plugs and gives them a number to match the controller -

http://img341.imageshack.us/i/03plugs1.jpg/

http://img168.imageshack.us/i/02wiring.jpg/

But, on the first plug it appears there is no wire (no.5) going into the ecu? Just an empty space.

http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img0083kk.jpg/

Number 5 should be to the right of the blue w/ red wire

And on the 2nd plug, no number 3?

http://img694.imageshack.us/i/img0084rv.jpg/

Number 3 should be to the left of the orange wire

I have all the other numbers - 6, 4, 2 on the first plug and 1, 9, 7, 8 on the 3rd.

What the hell is going on/What have I done wrong?

smurff said:

looking at the drawing, you have to unplug the plug and look it it from that side, so number 5, may actually be the RHS of the plug.

-smurff

Ahh of course!

That makes a lot more sense.

Thanks for your help!

smurff said:

may i suggest you check your other connections now aswell :P :P

-smurff

Haha, nah I didn't connect anything.

I made sure I could locate all the necessary wires & whatnot before I started. Luckily ::)

I'll have another crack tomorrow.

Thanks again.

good on ya! thats the good thinking we like to hear. :)

once you know were there to go, you will have no issues doing the rest. you going to solder them ?

-smurff

Haha, wups, looking at it the wrong way. Easy trap.

See in the top corner of the plug diagrams there's a little picture of a plug and cable, with an arrow pointing to the face. I suppose i should have pointed that out on those pics.

I always look at the details of the plug, like the way the groove at the bottom points sorta thing. Which is all drawn on the manuals nicely.

So anyway, got it fitted, still playing around with settings etc.

Don't know why I didn't get one of these earlier! Makes a nice improvement especially for the $$$ outlay.

Recommended!

Thanks again for the help guys.