Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Continuous Vehicle Licensing (Rego)

QRAF

Stoffa']

[quote name='driftrex said:

i have a question, is a current rego neccesary to go on a track? mines on hold and comes of hold 2 weeks after the trackday, if i can help it id like to wait til then to renew it as i wont have to backpay for when its been on hold then. if i have to then i will but yea.... also the car has a current wof and is up to standard so no problems there.

/quote]

If you change the cars ownership in to a mates/mrs name, you wont have to pay the back pay, wait a few weeks after its all legal then swap it back, easy as

I thought that once you did the change of ownership a bill was sent in the mail to the person selling the car for the back dated rego?? I'm sure this was the goes when i worked for nz post.

If not i'll put it in my name for two weeks if you want bro, not sure how your insurance will fare tho might have to give them a call.

Old Skool Subbie said:

How long has the car been put on hold for?

If its before 3 months then you have to pay back pay....

But if its after 3 months then you start from date you will reg it from :)

yea put it on hold for 3 months, if i went and rego'd it today id have to back pay those 3 months plus a month or so to get it current, and also the car is financed so it has to stay in my name, and insurance is the other thing.

but anyway doesnt look like im goin to megameet now, stupid transfer case. >:(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Status Updates

• MrSg9Sti04

Afternoon team,
      im new to the group first time posting. Im hoping some body can help me get my launch control all dialled in on my link g4x. Ive had the computer and car all tuned from chris at prestige awesome knowlegable guy super happy with the results but now im wanting to get my launch/anti lag all dialled in. Ive been reading multiple different forums etc all with different conflicking information which has made me nervious with what do i listen to this or that if you get what i mean. Now ive started to make myself familiar with my PClink software etc the past few weeks and im eager to learn how to do minor setups or tweaks etc so im not relieing on my tuner so much and obviously saving myself abit hurt in the back pocket. 
      Now back to the question at hand.... Im wondering if theres and one who could please share there knowledge and wisdom with setting all my values, timing, fuel etc when i have launch control armed and engaged, or even a launch tune file they can possibly send me to load onto my tune. Ive figured out the setup of my digital inputs turning launch control on etc and its obvisously on its pre set factory settings. It engages but doesnt sound the greatest or as angry as it should i feel. Hence reaching out to you good buggers. 

Cheers in advance for any info and help yous maybe able to give me.

Cheers Shaun
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  gotasuby

updated your DP's too : hope that's ok!
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  SAS

Updated your DP's to reflect your business page  
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  Nachoooo

Updated your Avatar : couldnt help myself  cheers!
      · 0 replies