Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

26/03/09 Forum Activities

point #1 I have just got home for my real job... to this. what a disappointment. as just a member speaking things are looking pretty pathetic.

point #2 I know lots of people dont know me, and have issues with me as head admin. I want only the best for the club - truely. Not everyone is going to know everyone. Please dont get defensive about me holding the position i do, at AGM time you can get rid of me and do what you like. Vote me in and i might stay - again, all in your hands there. In the mean time i can only try to get it right.

point #3 I am not at my computer 24/7 nor is any other admin or mod. I spend an unhealthy amount of time on here as it is, but sometimes i am not here (like tonight 26/03) as i was playing netball. Yes i have a real life to.

point #4 types of posting at the moment.. is just UNACCEPTABLE. I have a little 13 yo sister and she could post with more maturity than some of the stuff I've seen.

point #5 I am going to be removing a lot more posts about the place. This relates to point #4 (show maturity) and #3 (when i am around)

point #6 The moderation has been inconsistant lately. Im working on the framework to make this better. And also to explain to everyone else how the system works.

point #7 Warnings past - I am happy to deal with this on a personal basis. I can see how many points you were given, and who it was given by. PLEASE NOTE: i can not see what posts these were in relation to generaly and the emails sent out are generally unhelpful (I'm changing this to btw).

point #8 Deleted posts - at the moment so many posts are having to be moderated (or deleted) in my opinion its just not feasible to PM every user saying so. It really just takes some common sense people, say swear words pointed at someone else, or rude or inappropriate stuff, its generally going to be deleted. Once things calm down we wont have to delete as many and we can be more personal.

point #9 Myself and the mod team want the best for the club. Truely. We are humam though, like all of you and therefore we dont like to be attacked or made fun of either. Remember its just one of us and nearly 1000 of you now.. thats an unfair fight. You need to try to understand or try to organise something - and see how hard it is... it truely takes a lot of pateince to do the work the team does.

--------------------------------------------------------

The new modding procedure is coming tomorrow, I have to cut this short because now i have an angry partner because I'm dealing with this(yes in real life).

Please try to calm down once things are live again, its not helping anything. I know some want less modding, some want more, and I've gone with more, but fairer. Tomorrow is a new day.

AGM time is not far away so my fate is sealed one way or the other. Until then i am expecting a harder line of modding, we shouldnt have to but there is to much rubbish going on right now to ignore. I would love to go a whole day and not have to mod any posts at all... really.

Have a nice evening all, please add me to msn and i'll give you some time to chat as much as i can afford to. [email protected]

Thats all for now

Jon aka Funky