Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

WIll these downpipes fit B4?

Garryg

i have a set of rage downpipes and Y join in my garage. not using them, so will sell. the downpipes are heatwrapped.

they fitted on my 98BH so think they should fit a 01BE

4785785296_a3281d053e.jpg

-smurff

funkytown said:

oh yes correct, that will be for a single turbo.

and yes they do make saimese for twins. so GarryG - that wont fit. But rage make a front pipe set up that is what your after.

Ahh ok - who makes them?

Me Old Wert said:

I was talking about your comment that siamese are available for twins - your saying that Rage make them yeah?

yes correct afaik. what i got when i did an exhaust upgrade to my 97 gtb about 3 years ago.

also depends if your twin has a wastegate on both sides - some dont

smurff said:

i have a set of rage downpipes and Y join in my garage. not using them, so will sell. the downpipes are heatwrapped.

they fitted on my 98BH so think they should fit a 01BE

4785785296_a3281d053e.jpg

-smurff

Hey Smurff,

How much you after...and where abouts are you?

Cheers

Garry

Rage is made my autobend in CHCH i bought mine from there 6 months ago and very happy with them and they arent to expensive and good quality mandrel bent

can buy from partsco.com or partsco member on trademe

the twin turbo set up they sell is either for manual or auto the difference is in the y pipe

the part numbers are BB3036 and BB3037 for the rage downpipes that suit all twin turbos and all are divorced wastegate type or siamese (seperate pipe for wastegate to help remove turbulence)

the y pipes are

BB3040 for rsb rs gt or gtb in manual 94-98 BD and BG

BB3105 for the auto versions of these cars

BB3042 is for B4 in auto

and im pretty sure that the bb3040 will fit B4 in manual but not 100% sure the guy at autobend reckoned that it does fit

also the mid section is all the same for BD and BG Chassis not sure if it will fit the b4 as different at the back of car

the actual downpipes are all the same and both have the divorced wastegate pipes that join halfway around the first bend