Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What is the best car to buy under $7000?

familyman said:

White Legnum 2.4 V6 in Aranui, chch area. Have seen car at servo and heard rumours of "the infamous cross-dressing cop" driving it. Does it really matter? Will it affect his ability to do his job? Me thinks not.

john??

hahaha got rolled once back in the day, just got cert and no wof no reg, pulls us up, mate from chch in the back seat "dam you got hairy arms for a chick, what you say your name was ..john? oh it was gold, no ticket that night, cheers mrs/mrs policething.

2dr said:

Completely off topic, but when I was living in Canada I went in to a safeway (Foodtown) in San Fran, the loyalty card that I had said canada on it so she started scanning it, the next words out of her mouth was "what had i done with the dogs?" I said excuse me? She repeated the question. Finally click on to what was going on about, said the guy at the dog park at the airport was feeding them for me, she said thats good.

Couldn't help myself and asked her what ese she new about canada, she proceeded to tell me it was cool that everyone got around on dogs instead of driving cars and it was bloody cold up there.

Long story short I finished my shopping and laughed my ass off all the way home.

Cheers, 2dr

First yank I met in the middle east was like:

"You speak American?"

"Bill... Bill" "He speaks AMERICAN"

All I said was "hey"

subieboy']

[quote name='2dr said:

Completely off topic, but when I was living in Canada I went in to a safeway (Foodtown) in San Fran, the loyalty card that I had said canada on it so she started scanning it, the next words out of her mouth was "what had i done with the dogs?" I said excuse me? She repeated the question. Finally click on to what was going on about, said the guy at the dog park at the airport was feeding them for me, she said thats good.

Couldn't help myself and asked her what ese she new about canada, she proceeded to tell me it was cool that everyone got around on dogs instead of driving cars and it was bloody cold up there.

Long story short I finished my shopping and laughed my ass off all the way home.

Cheers, 2dr /quote]

"You speak American?"

All I said was "hey"

:D :D :D :D :D :D shudda wrote it down and told him you can write in american also ::) ::)

smokn4']

[quote name='2dr said:

Cheers, 2dr /quote]

"You speak American?"

All I said was "hey"

:D :D :D :D :D :D shudda wrote it down and told him you can write in american also ::) ::)

They did it to a few of us... Someone replied on another trip with

"Oh my god you can speak ENGLISH ..."

I think it was followed by "you dumb c**t"... too long ago now but tis was funny

every trip I ran into them was like that,. mind you those with a pip or two or airforce/navy was smarter...

DRFVDR']

[quote name='Divine said:

wtf a non turbo legacy police car?

/quote]

yeah they had them here back in the day

250rs i believe :)

they had 2 of them and rolled them both :)

They actually 2.5 RX Legacys.

I think they brought about 15 to 20 to use around NZ.

Ive seen them around Hamner Springs.

Also they were used along the Alpine Roads.

Old Skool Subbie']

/quote]

Yep, I even scored a "free ride" in the Waiouru one once...

That story is best left for another time...

subieboy']

/quote]

No time like the present

Pelvin']

/quote]

No time like the present

Still people in the force that would not appreciate that getting out...

So? If they can talk on the phone while driving and I can't - might as well hear a comical tale of a Subaru Legacy 5-0 getting thrashed back in the day?