Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

does anyone know if the manifold will fit

xxXSnOw

excellent in that case im going to ask him to list another

as when i asked him in his shop he said no it wouldn't only the older models but all the other guys selling there manifolds reckon there manifolds fit from 92-V7 so i thought this one shouldn't be any different,

cheers mate

pappu said:

It will fit yes sir it will

But If it's thin and crap quality then it will crack I know cos I had a crap set and it bloody cracked

BEst to get some sorta warranty on it form the supplier

4yr should do it

I havnt yet persoanlly looked at the quality but i sent him an email and he claims it comes with a 12 month warrenty as well as mentioned it is "high Quality" Stainless steel so i might go have a look at it on the weekend. and see how we go.

from experience pappu did you noticed the differnce in power/pick up with a s/s mani?

seems to have made it bit more smoother and little little bit more on the top but seriously, if u still running ur td04, i wud not recomend this mod simply as can see other places where mony is better spent

if i was u i wud look at getting a sti intercooler or at least removing the damm kink in the intercooler inlet pipe as that is such a buzz kill for the wrx

and also get a vf23/22/30/28 type turbo

(not sure if u have a turbo back system but that too be better)

water spray setup on the IC

retune

lol.. any of thoes things be a better mod than the extractors in terms for bang for buck

i have done the whole extractor thing and it really does not give much if the other stuff is not done hence why i say the other stuff is money better spent

but if u wana just do it for the sound then do go ahead just dont expect much gain at all from it in the current setup bro

just trying to help in terms of bang for buck thats all...

any of the above maybe possible in the $$ spent for the extractors and will be more effective on power straight away

pappu said:

seems to have made it bit more smoother and little little bit more on the top but seriously, if u still running ur td04, i wud not recomend this mod simply as can see other places where mony is better spent

if i was u i wud look at getting a sti intercooler or at least removing the damm kink in the intercooler inlet pipe as that is such a buzz kill for the wrx

and also get a vf23/22/30/28 type turbo

(not sure if u have a turbo back system but that too be better)

water spray setup on the IC

retune

lol.. any of thoes things be a better mod than the extractors in terms for bang for buck

i have done the whole extractor thing and it really does not give much if the other stuff is not done hence why i say the other stuff is money better spent

but if u wana just do it for the sound then do go ahead just dont expect much gain at all from it in the current setup bro

just trying to help in terms of bang for buck thats all...

any of the above maybe possible in the $$ spent for the extractors and will be more effective on power straight away

good points there bro.

how im thinking of working it atm is im going to get XXX amount of parts ie turbo possibly Front mount intake etc sort of the main parts that will give me a base to start

then im ganna take a week off work and basically put them all on i just saw these pop up and thought well when im doing my other mods i owuldnt mind having the exhaust side sorted too.

What do you think.

yea bro good point..

i wud say:

turbo upgrade

fmic

ebc

turbo back exhaust

mate if u do these - u will have the best bang for buck IMO

u can do the intake pipe as well since u doing fmic ;D

and then can retune it

that will transform the beast i assure u!!! just did a mates wrx and it bloody well keeps up to my sti pretty much so defnetely way faster than before

i suppose if u got the funds then the extractors as well -altho dont expect it to bang output as much as the other mods listed above.. but i guess every gain is a good gain no matter how small eh

once done im sure u will be smiling hard!!!!

Ninja 8) said:

marc has a set of tomei (i think) unequal length headers.. give him a PM.

Bugger i red this a little to late i ended up going and having a look at the mani and buying it! from what i could see the quality was really good all the welds looked very profesional and the whole unit is s/s so no crappy rust around the flange welds.

im thinking also about getting the V7 intake pipe which is on trade me its the blue one thats around $170 are they any good they look like they dont have the massive kink like the factory pipe.

good points to be had here from pappu..

after getting heaps of advice with the good guys that came to MM as well..

am saving up for a larger turbo. currently looking at the VF30.

Have sussed out the exhaust, intake and STi TMIC with y-pipe... just needs a bigger blower..

the td04 is said to be good to pick up.. but runs out of puff way too quickly..

at the track, I was having to shift at 6 rather than the redline at 7, as there was just no usable power...

nice collection of parts there bro..

i wud say get a vf23/24/28 as they are good as well and perhaps easier to find than a vf30..altho sometimes u find lots and other times nothing..

we wudnt run past 17psi on ur stock wrx blosk as that seems to be the safe limit..

u cud push more vut im not sure how long the block will like it

hence why the 23/28/24 be a better option as they are better at the lower boost

in my old rex we were doing 18/19 with ebc and it didnt like it too much lol

went hard as nails tho :)

pappu said:

nice collection of parts there bro..

i wud say get a vf23/24/28 as they are good as well and perhaps easier to find than a vf30..altho sometimes u find lots and other times nothing..

we wudnt run past 17psi on ur stock wrx blosk as that seems to be the safe limit..

u cud push more vut im not sure how long the block will like it

hence why the 23/28/24 be a better option as they are better at the lower boost

in my old rex we were doing 18/19 with ebc and it didnt like it too much lol

went hard as nails tho :)

with the 13/28/24 what flange do they run? and are they a direct bolt on replacment? as im going to get a turbo soon and sorta follow suit with what you listed pappu.also will the standard wrx injectors max out runing those turbos on 17ish psi?

Ta

nickch said:

from what i've been hearing...

the injectors on a standard WRX are blues... and they should be fine...

if you're maxing them out, you're prolly also stressing your block/internals too much..

blues are 440cc

they will be sweet to run vf23/24/28 at 17psi with safe headroom bro

been there done that hence know

hmm maybe get a ebc while u gather parts ;)

pappu']

[quote name='nickch said:

from what i've been hearing...

the injectors on a standard WRX are blues... and they should be fine...

if you're maxing them out, you're prolly also stressing your block/internals too much..

/quote]

blues are 440cc

they will be sweet to run vf23/24/28 at 17psi with safe headroom bro

been there done that hence know

hmm maybe get a ebc while u gather parts ;)

sweet as champ just what i wanted to hear!

Basically im going to get the intake ive seen on T/M i already have the mani and up pipe. im also (this weekend)ganna get the supplies to make my cold air box get the turbo with EBT and thinking between FM or STI TM duno which may be better... if any?

depends which one u can source but FMIC wins all the time :)

looks good and works good so both ticks

once installed next wud be a retune up and im sure we can get ur one running hard.. and looking good with the bling fmic - will match them nice rims or urs bro!! ;D

yea sleeper is good too..

u need a sti scoop bro so can rake in more air

i may have a sti air splitter and water spray setup comming for sale soon

will have a quick check and confirm i have all the bits and bobs...

but yea fmic is good as well ;)

pappu']

yea sleeper is good too..

u need a sti scoop bro so can rake in more air

i may have a sti air splitter and water spray setup comming for sale soon

will have a quick check and confirm i have all the bits and bobs...

but yea fmic is good as well ;)

If its a zerosports i will be keen...

[quote name='Ninja 8) said:

marc has a set of tomei (i think) unequal length headers.. give him a PM.

/quote]

Arn't the Tomei ones CRAZY expensive.

and yeah they would be expensive brand new.. but Marc doesnt want too much for it. I would take it if i had the cash but mmm