Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Courier from welly to taupo (4 wheels)

banky

As above I am looking for someone to take a set of wheels from welly to taupo in the next couple of weeks.

Wheels are located in Whitby but can be delivered around welly during the day if required from the good man Stoffa. And drop off is Taupo and the addy is nice and close to the new bypass so no mucking around at that end.

Let me know if anyone can help out.

Cheers

Mark

caspros said:

I may be heading up to, umm, Tauranga from Welly next week. Will that go past Taupo ?

They better be super clean though. And maybe bubble wrapped :)

Can't be getting that car dirty!

Or just put them in the back of your race car and listen to them go *SMACK* in your boot :P

deathz0r said:

Can't be getting that car dirty!

Or just put them in the back of your race car and listen to them go *SMACK* in your boot :P

Exactly !! Hopefully they'd all fit in the boot. God, couldn't imagine driving all that way in the race car.

sweet, they're my wheels Chris, just sold them to Banky, they're VERY clean, I've seen your driving though, I probably should find something to wrap them in.

They came off my car, 17x8's with no tyres so I think you'll get at least 3 in the boot

caspros said:

Sweet man, thought as much. It's just I'm going up north with my flatmate, who's a girl, and we're going for longer than one night, so it's likely she'll need to take her whole bedroom and wardrobe up.

Ahhh a girl is going - Merc will need a towbar with a caravan on the back for all the clothes, shoes, handbags etc etc - leaves plenty of room in boot for tyres.

funkytown said:

you're all thinking about this wrong - her + things in the boot leaves plenty of room for wheels in the car.

winning.

Ha, she's not exactly a *small* girl, so I don't think she'd get in there :)

And Debs, stop trying to make me get a towbar for it !!

• 2 weeks later...