Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

EJ25 equal length headers on wrx

I just swapped stock ej25 headers onto my wrx thought Id say how it went coz no one else has.

Feels so much more peppier down low you plant your boot and powers right there and feels faster right through to the red. More power up top also. The noise is something different off throttle you can hardly hear the exhaust over the road noise and its a 2 3/4" cat back with 3" down pipe. Less than half the volume it was before cruising and on boost. Sounds like a mild evo then on boost it sounds like nothing Ive ever heard before.

From what Ive read they are made weak possibly as they don\'t have to handle power. They do look weak but I just wanted to know if I liked it. Well I fuckin love it and Ill get them strengthened when I drop the engine out to do the clutch. Well worth doing. ;D ;D ;D

Ill get a vid sometime and paste the link as no one has a vid on the net either.

Thanks to fbssub1 brian for these and all the other shit hes hooked me up with.

Internal. Did they ever break for you? Im going to rebuild exhaust just need to level off the twisted set up first then it will be a true 3" from dp pipe back with one res and the muffler. Slightly less than 3" with 2 res at the moment.

evowrx']

[quote name='SP00N said:

nice writeup

so u basically take off the stock headers and it bolts straight onto the bottom of the stock up pipe?

/quote]

Correct I just torqued the exhaust bolts up slightly tighter so they didnt leak.

awsum stuff bro!

didnt know it wud fit the stock sump (u know how the TS ones dont lol)

SP00N']

[quote name='SP00N said:

nice writeup

so u basically take off the stock headers and it bolts straight onto the bottom of the stock up pipe?

/quote]

Correct I just torqued the exhaust bolts up slightly tighter so they didnt leak.

awsum stuff bro!

didnt know it wud fit the stock sump (u know how the TS ones dont lol)

could always get Kingpin to make some aftermarket one\'s there spoon, but some how I don\'t think they would ever show up after being finished, A

• 2 weeks later...