Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Notice to all who have their cars stolen in the bays area of north shore Aucklan

Hey if anyone is missing their car in the bays area of North Shore Auckland, i will gladly help you out and will keep my eyes wide open to help you relocate it again, i know i would be sad to see my own car missing and so from the bottom of my heart, i will always help another person in need. So for now, keep those subies alarmed, locked or barred and please if you can afford it, get that bloody boxer alarmed. It is sad to hear if one of these beautiful beasts missing in action. Please message me if you live in my area and will keep you up to date if i see or witness anything. Cheers all.

Ras Hotu Wai Ariki Rawiri, proud owner of Whatitiri the mighty Goddess of thunder.

well well well, funny you should mention break ins, i had my work wagon broken into, not broken into so to speak as we leave our vehicles open but still had some little fuk go through it last nite!!!!!!!

They took the missus hand bag, went to the top of the drive way and emptied the contents in the garden and kept her bag!!!!!!

Not impressed at all, s*** like that just does'nt happen around here. I'm grateful they did'nt go to the Holden as the windows were down with my wallet and ipod touch sitting right there.

The one fukn night we bring the dog in side because the missus felt sorry for him, that little s*** can starve tonight and hunt out some balls if they come back!!!!!!! They'll be back its just a matter of time, and i so hope i bust them!!!!!!

Im also on the shore in torbay.

Hey bro, sorry to hear that man sounds like those little bastards are quite foolish and dont know how to rob a car properly by the sounds of it. I live in the southern end of torbay heading towards browns bay and so far i have not heard or seen any stolencars around, but i will tell you what. The guys that probaly broke into your car would have been around 16 to 18, these idiotic teens are obviously too dumb to rob your car and thought they would just leave your missusses stuff behind. Who does that seriously dont you think? anyways i will keep an eye out for anything suspect down my end and will alert my bro's up the road to do the same. Thanks for sharing mate

Yep they can't of been very intelligent at all, im just so lucky they did'nt take the car or at least the keys :o.

My partners pretty scared now, she just can't beleive it happened, shes a shore girl and this never happens around here. Me on the other hand grew up in the thick off south auckland so its not as if its new to me. It sucks its happened but theres nothing we can do about it now and they could have taken off with a lot more if they had just looked.

shark put the dog in the car hehe give em a nice suprise or get a driveway alarm i got mine for $80 of trademe just has a motion sensor you put in the driveway and a reciever you keep by your bed next to your bat :)

Me and a mate sat up on the road in his car waiting last night from about 2am, little fukas didn't come back, not that we could have done much with 2 boxes of piss downed by 5am haha.

I'll look into those motion sensor things and see what pops up, i'm still off work with a recovering broken finger so i'v got my nights planned out for the next week.

I really want to catch him/her/them, its not what they took that annoys me but the fact they came down my drive way (40 odd meters off the road) and intruded my families personal space uninvited!

• 2 weeks later...

I lived in torbay for my whole life till last year, never had a car stolen. Once we found my brothers laser wedged in the drive, but that's as far as it's gotten. That said, first thing i did when i got the GTB was stick a 5 star alarm in it...

• 1 month later...
 Ras Hotu Wai said:

Hey if anyone is missing their car in the bays area of North Shore Auckland, i will gladly help you out and will keep my eyes wide open to help you relocate it again, i know i would be sad to see my own car missing and so from the bottom of my heart, i will always help another person in need. So for now, keep those subies alarmed, locked or barred and please if you can afford it, get that bloody boxer alarmed. It is sad to hear if one of these beautiful beasts missing in action. Please message me if you live in my area and will keep you up to date if i see or witness anything. Cheers all.

Ras Hotu Wai Ariki Rawiri, proud owner of Whatitiri the mighty Goddess of thunder.

Tena koe Hotu, nga mihi. Just had my wheels stolen the other day from Whangaparaoa...same derro type delinquints. Thick as bricks. The wheels were bought for a few hundred which sucks but they're for an old brumby with a massive offset of 140! They were also down a driveway 10m, but my whare is down the bank further from the driveway. Just happens to b a new street, Riverhaven Drive, and im at the end where there's a turning bay and a quiet view of Karepiro bay. Ive caught kids rooting there b4, and they even apologised (i just laughed), but these dickheads piss me off. It was bloody hard to find those wheels, had to ship them from the south island. Id say those kids might get 100bux for them?? The only reason they weren't on the brumby was I was waiting to wear down the steel wheels currently on. So these wheels were like old Cheviot Turbos (the black and bare alloy spoked ones with subuaru centercaps) on Nankang 205-60-13s. Keep an eye out, and hold them for me if u catch these little pukes. Police were friendly but we know how koretake they are. cheers.

That's just plain rotten. That offset is useless for any modern car, the wheels back then weren't exactly 'flash-as' chomies...what would they want with them, aside from causing criminal mischief?

At least they should be very recognisable should they turn up on TardMe.

That's really, really sh*t man :-\

Shale said:

That's just plain rotten. That offset is useless for any modern car, the wheels back then weren't exactly 'flash-as' chomies...what would they want with them, aside from causing criminal mischief?

At least they should be very recognisable should they turn up on TardMe.

That's really, really sh*t man :-\

tell me about it! my eyes and ears r open wide. useless 4 95% of cars on the road.