Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

cool car mod, maybe.

Guest boostcut

Guest boostcut

has anyone ever seen a gc8 with a bc5 front end on it or the other way round? i like the bc5 non face lift over the gc8 but i hate the rest of them.

if nobody knows, im going to try it out.

Guest the_return_of_the_jedi

iv got headlights, a left guard and a right indicator 4 sale..

89 bc5

u can have em for $50

Guest boostcut

i know of a rusty bc? non turbo so will just have to get the turbo bumper to make it look cool. il try and do it so you dont have to modify the gc/f chassis at all. then if some one wants it, they can take it.

Guest boostcut

thats what they said about laurel and cefiro too, but a cefiro with a laurel front looks better than a shitty cefiro front end.

Guest boostcut

i just want to try it, as i can get the parts for free. and i have quite alot of time on my hands.

masturbation is only 5 times per day, and that only takes 5 minutes. so i have some cool shit to do like a new twin scroll turbo and up pipe/dp intercooler piping and probably do a flash oil cooler/filter combo too..( JUST SO MY BLOCK DOESNT CATCH THE BITS OF METAL)

dont forget to hook the oil cooler upto your switch eh..

iv got a 89 bumper here but its rough as guts.. are you handy with a plastic welder and paint?

boostcut said:

i just want to try it, as i can get the parts for free. and i have quite alot of time on my hands.

masturbation is only 5 times per day, and that only takes 5 minutes. so i have some cool s*** to do like a new twin scroll turbo and up pipe/dp intercooler piping and probably do a flash oil cooler/filter combo too..( JUST SO MY BLOCK DOESNT CATCH THE BITS OF METAL)

Well you will have plenty of Kebab action after that mod, The new prince of the local Assyrian club.

this will be interesting..

as for the square/round shape difference.. a s14.5 silvia is similar in the way of s15 lights with the s14 body..

would look cool i reckon, how far would you need to go tho, as in headlight differences, doors etc, not sure if they would line up flush..

I just spent the last 15mins searching google images for something like this... alas, closest was a BG with a WRX bumper and a BC with a CWest front bumper (though Keltik's car came up a few times for some reason???) I reckon you could pull it off with a BL and a V10 and people would barely notice, BC and GC I want to see also now :P