Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Bank 1 Sensor 1

Engine light came on so I took the 2004 BL5 into Winger Subaru, and theyve told me the B1S1 on the exhaust is faulty and that it needs to be replaced....

Im tight as f*** on money right now and don't want to pay $612 to have this done there...any1 know of somewhere to get it cheaper or how I can get around it or get the part cheaper???!!?!?!!!?

havent found an aftermarket sensor that lasts

They all seem to crack the heater circuit for some reason

I know that Subaru are onto about there 6th version of these sensors

I have one here that faults about once every 1000km if it will get you by in the mean time

I am having exactly the same problem. As I write this my 2001 BH is jacked up with the O2 sensor hanging out so I could get the part number cause winger would not give it to me. Turns out the part number is not much use as ebay is not much help for JDM cars. I have sent an email to Lambda power or something like that in the UK. Will let you know how I get on.

Winger want $590 for one. Yikes. I am thinking I may just forget it. My mate took the O2 sensor out of his KTM to get more juice as it will increase the fuel/air ratio a little which is why you will get worse fuel economy. Can anyone confirm whether a dud O2 sensor will cause any problems?

Hey Guys,

I had this same problem with my 2002 GT30.

Did some research and found the DENSO 234-9010 to be the same (or pretty much the same) as the stock sensor. Subaru quoted me the part number 22641aa032 for the sensor, however the 234-9010 crosses to the 22641aa03C.

With more research I found out that the 22641aa03C is the part number for the USA legacys and foresters.

I ended up buying the DENSO 234-9010 from www.rockauto.com, It took 4 days from payment with the fedex international priority shipping. It cost $155 NZD. Banged it in as soon as it arrived and the check engine light went off immediately.

Driven about 200km on it so far and it seems allg.

ohh also, the DENSO 234-9010 has the same length wires and same connector plug as the stock part, the sensor looked identical as well. This made it really easy to install.

Alex

drinkie9128 said:

Hey Guys,

I had this same problem with my 2002 GT30.

Did some research and found the DENSO 234-9010 to be the same (or pretty much the same) as the stock sensor. Subaru quoted me the part number 22641aa032 for the sensor, however the 234-9010 crosses to the 22641aa03C.

With more research I found out that the 22641aa03C is the part number for the USA legacys and foresters.

I ended up buying the DENSO 234-9010 from www.rockauto.com, It took 4 days from payment with the fedex international priority shipping. It cost $155 NZD. Banged it in as soon as it arrived and the check engine light went off immediately.

Driven about 200km on it so far and it seems allg.

ohh also, the DENSO 234-9010 has the same length wires and same connector plug as the stock part, the sensor looked identical as well. This made it really easy to install.

Alex

BINGO

Like I have said before upteen times

You dont need the original as there are substitutes that work just as well if not better...

I know of so many people in Aus that use the "non-genuine OEM" part its just not funny. Heck my old manager's STI ran for 80 000Km's with a non OEM one before it was traded in...