Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

My New 2000 Subaru V7 WRX STi

Thought Id share a few pics I took today of my V7 WRX..... Trust me theres heaps more photos than this! Spend 45 Minutes taking them ;D

An idea: Maybe make a photo album part to the main bit of the forums so others can post photos in there :)....

DSC01751.jpg

DSC01739.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01755.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

Guest STiEVO

yeh lose the rims they suck harder than linda lovelace . they are byfar the most used rim fitted to a car at a car yard. fast 4 and turbos had them on every car in there car yard at one stage as did exotica.apart from that my opion is youve got a tidy car .

dimin said:

Never been a fan of the V7s, but quite liking this one, tidy as !

Haha neither! Till i saw this one parked in a garage... so i brought it haha....

Needs a few things doing to dress it up fully.... will update once they are done :)

STiEVO said:

btw i reckon you should get adjusties and dump it as i reckon its to high. :D

LOL!!! mate... its got tein adjustables for one... and Secondly its so low it scraps everywhere at the moment!! Its tooo LOW!! lol....

Im going to lift it a bit as the Trust exhaust system is very low underneath the car and scraped on anything.... Photos just make it look high cause of the slant it was on

Guest STiEVO

google "sarcasm" bro its low as. i like it fotos engine bay and interior(strickly masti purposes only)cheers bro

STiEVO said:

google "sarcasm" bro its low as. i like it fotos engine bay and interior(strickly masti purposes only)cheers bro

Sarcasm works on tone ... I cant tell your tone through the computer!!!! haha.... Yea engine bay pics and interior will be coming... :)

wrx_lou said:

hmm.. take your exhaust off and dump it right out. That way you have the loudest lowest car possible!

Not exactly the look im going for.... Just want a good looking cruiser with the power there if needed... No really looking to "dump it" any lower but meh maybe in the future...

The Trust exhaust system with the Greddy down pipe ( no cats ) is quite loud already.. still some of that subi rumble in there aswel which i like :)

pappu said:

mean ride bro!!!!

let me know if u want a quiter 3 inch muffler - i want a bit more sound on mine so maybeswaps lol

Cheers man!... Na i think ill keep the system on it.. full stainless... love it! haha.. and that dirty subi sound and some of the rumble... im happy! haha..

Few mods to come like the mags etc.. and the matts from you i think? haha...

Will post more pics of interior etc soon!

ohthehumanity.jpg

Oh the huge manatee(humanity)!!!

Remove those foul rims and grace it with something very JDM, in gold, bronze or gunmetal.

pappu said:

with such good photoz, maybe u should do a photo op for me as well hahaha

i used to have dtm deamons before and nothing wrong with them

Haha would be glad to mate! We should actually make a meet in Auckland sometime soon and have a photoshoot and gathering.... What you rekon?

Yea the demons are ok... its just theyre common as.. and huge on this car.. also weigh heaps so Im goin to get something a bit smaller and lighter I think...

QRAF said:

mean car as for the photo's its in the right section

http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php?topic=178.0

nothing wrong with those rims ;D there cheap i bought mi 18's for $1200 with tires.

i say sell me your tires.

Yea but we should have another section in the Forum Index called Photo Album where everyone can post their cars up in with their own post.. not just one huge post!....

These Demon wheels arent toooo bad... I just want something that isnt on every 4 door skyline and Fast 4s & Turbo car that goes past me really....

Also theyre huge in those guards... scrap and catch the guard all the time pulling into driveways!

Sell you my tires? Haha more looking to sell the wheels and tires together..

all good like a gallery for your cars i think the old site had one. ???

anyone want to back this up ;)

yeah mine scrap but there cheap so i'm not really fussed i bought a 2nd hand tire at lunch so i'm sorted.

speedytroy']

[quote name='pappu said:

with such good photoz, maybe u should do a photo op for me as well hahaha

i used to have dtm deamons before and nothing wrong with them

/quote]

Haha would be glad to mate! We should actually make a meet in Auckland sometime soon and have a photoshoot and gathering.... What you rekon?

Yea the demons are ok... its just theyre common as.. and huge on this car.. also weigh heaps so Im goin to get something a bit smaller and lighter I think...

yea bro - they are heavey tho - once i got these wheels that i have currently the car gained a better 1/4 mile - thanks to the pivot meter and err a private road hehe

yea ak photoshoot sounds mean..

PS, what do we all think of a dyno day - there was talk last time to get a ak/ham crown dyno day at GCP - the last one was not as successfull cos the site went down and not all were sure if yes or no and the few who turned up , we decided maybe organise another one..

what do u fallaz think?