Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Police Complaint

Guest Oscar
 lunchie said:

Hey guys I just thought i would share with you something that happend to Burning Angel, Ajz and myself tonight. We were out getting dinner in Burning Angels corona and got pulled over by a cop, now the corona didnt have reg or wof and so after a few minutes the cop comes back with two tickets for this and Laas (Burning Angel) is polite and accepts this as he knows hes buggerd anyway, fair enough you may think as both were out by over a month..... but here is where it goes wrong.... just as the cop turns to leave he stops, and pokes his head into the window and shines his torch on Ajz in the back and then me in the passenger front seat.. he then pauses looks at me and says, "oh you still have fun wasting peoples time test driving cars?.... at this point I had no idea what he was on about and said "Im sorry what officer?" and he replys " are you still wasting peoples time test driving cars that you dont buy?".... . he then walked off.

My flat mates looked at me and then it finally dawned on me.. he was the owner of an STI I test drove about 3 months back after i sold the Type R before I brought the RS Legacy. So apparently if your a cop, and someone test drives you car, (and I find out it doesnt go nearly as well as the NZ new one I drove a few months prior) it is ok to harass them during a traffic stop.

Now i work at Harvey norman and more and more people will come in to my department and spend a long time talking to me about the benifits of different washing machines, dishwasher ovens etc, and very often when i suggest one to buy the reply with "oh im still looking around" and probably proceed to go buy it elsewhere. My point is this tho, if someone came back and I said to them "Did you have fun wasteing my time earlier?" I would fully expect and deserve a serious warning and thats doing it in my own workplace. Fastforward to this situation and it would be the equivilent of me walking up to a customer in the street and harassing them in public...... I dunno about you guys but If this behaviour is unacceptable in my job then in a situation where you have the added element of Police authority and intimidation factor it seems totally out of order.

Ill be laying an official for this tomorow morning also.

Posterity, bitch.

crying-baby.jpg

WINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Rang the SNR sargent on duty, told him story, he just rang me back and has told cop to keep personal sh*t to himself from now on.

Exactly what I was hoping for.

Cop i spoke to was very professional, proof that bad cops (or really in this case Cops in a bad mood) are the exception and not the rule

Guest STiEVO

bring on the german shepards and police issue tear gas shotguns and fully automatic rifles and tazers i say

lunchie said:

WINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Rang the SNR sargent on duty, told him story, he just rang me back and has told cop to keep personal sh*t to himself from now on.

Cop i spoke to was very professional, proof that bad cops (or really in this case Cops in a bad mood) are the exception and not the rule

Ok here is how this really went:

Snr Sgt to cop: "Oh, some tool rang about you today. Said you gave him some crap about not buying your car and being unprofessional and shit".

Cop: "Yeah guys a total asshat. Drove my pride and joy STi and had no intention of buying it AND he was driving around in his mates dirty corolla with no reg/wof".

Snr Sgt: "Oh, so he is a dick then. Not only is he a dirty, lowlife boyracer who drives around in cars that really shouldnt be on the road, he also wastes peoples time. What a twat. Want another donut?"

Cop: "Ohhhhhh yes please".

Snr Sgt: "Oh yeah, i told the tool id speak with you about it. Consider yourself spoken to lol".

End.

STiEVO said:

bring on the stun guns i say

Taser proof clothing is already on the make in the US... it's called the Thor shield now others (china) are copying it "God Bless America" ;D

MAD']

[quote name='STiEVO said:

bring on the stun guns i say

/quote]

Taser proof clothing is already on the make in the US... it's called the Thor shield now others (china) are copying it "God Bless America" ;D

if you believe everything on CSI:MIAMI (and you should, of course, its on TV!) there's also bulletproof clothing (not like armored vests) and a 20 minute sojourn onto www.miguelcaballerousa.com tells me that its true! woohoo. i want a bulletproof suit, just like Barack Obama's!

Guest STiEVO
 Rossmnz']

[quote name='lunchie said:

WINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

/quote]

Snr Sgt to cop: "Oh, some tool rang about you today. Said you gave him some crap about not buying your car and being unprofessional and ****".

Cop: "Yeah guys a total asshat. Drove my pride and joy STi and had no intention of buying it AND he was driving around in his mates dirty corolla with no reg/wof".

Snr Sgt: "Oh, so he is a dick then. Not only is he a dirty, lowlife boyracer who drives around in cars that really shouldnt be on the road, he also wastes peoples time. What a twat. Want another donut?"

Snr Sgt: "Oh yeah, i told the tool id speak with you about it. Consider yourself spoken to lol".

End.

omg dude thats gold

Rossmnz']

WINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

/quote]

Snr Sgt to cop: "Oh, some tool rang about you today. Said you gave him some crap about not buying your car and being unprofessional and ****".

End.

+1 on that one... I bet thats been done a few times too...

Oh also +1 on OMG thats GOLD

• General Member
 Rossmnz']

WINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

/quote]

End.

The truth shall set you free!!!!!

Guest dynofiend

All true. Police arent robots. In one working day theyll get shouted at, sworn at, punched and kicked, spat on, and see more low life human scum and f$cked up shizzle than youll ever see in your entire life. Sometimes this has the effect of making an officer in a slightly less than happy mood, and less than able to completely turn off every single emotion in their brain.

Stop giving them reason to speak to you, and they wont ever have the chance to be slightly rude ;D

Sh!t from the cops it happens all the time. My little sister and her partner were having their domestics and arguing outside. What they didn't know is a cop lives at the back of their house. So he jumps the fence runs up to my sisters partner shoves him on the ground face first and my little sister is freaking out even more. He then turns to her and says "its ok im a police officer"...obviously off duty or what ever you call it but i think the clown had no right to do that. Not even I wouldve done that to my sisters partner. Theres alot of things he could have done to control the situation.

dynofiend said:

All true. Police arent robots. In one working day theyll get shouted at, sworn at, punched and kicked, spat on, and see more low life human scum and f$cked up shizzle than youll ever see in your entire life. Sometimes this has the effect of making an officer in a slightly less than happy mood, and less than able to completely turn off every single emotion in their brain.

Stop giving them reason to speak to you, and they wont ever have the chance to be slightly rude ;D

its thier job. People at Mc Donnalds get treated like sh!t aswell and they get sh!t pay

Guest STiEVO

hmmmm chances of getting killed at mcds vs police force . im sure there would be a statistic . fair point to those that dont like cops although if your girlfriend is raped and your dad was assaulted and and dont forget to throw a car accident resulting in an injury at a busy intersection at peak hour with no signals etc. i can put money on it that you wont be calling the frken "GHOST BUSTERS". and if you are mature enough to have insurance BILL Murray and Dan Akroydaint gunna write you up a report when sum drty coont burgles your house and steals your car . grow the frk up or move to zimbabwe or iraq if you think life is so bad for you here .

1992-RS said:

Sh!t from the cops it happens all the time. My little sister and her partner were having their domestics and arguing outside. What they didn't know is a cop lives at the back of their house. So he jumps the fence runs up to my sisters partner shoves him on the ground face first and my little sister is freaking out even more. He then turns to her and says "its ok im a police officer"...obviously off duty or what ever you call it but i think the clown had no right to do that. Not even I wouldve done that to my sisters partner. Theres alot of things he could have done to control the situation.

not to say the cop necessarily did the right thing, but a police officer is ALWAYS on duty, IF THEY WANT TO BE. so, when off duty, if they see something that they feel compelled to do, they can do.

STiEVO said:

hmmmm chances of getting killed at mcds vs police force . im sure there would be a statistic . fair point to those that dont like cops although if your girlfriend is raped and your dad was assaulted and and dont forget to throw a car accident resulting in an injury at a busy intersection at peak hour with no signals etc. i can put money on it that you wont be calling the frken "GHOST BUSTERS". and if you are mature enough to have insurance BILL Murray and Dan Akroydaint gunna write you up a report when sum drty coont burgles your house and steals your car . grow the frk up or move to zimbabwe or iraq if you think life is so bad for you here .

this is a democratic society, is it not? or something along those lines? people with dissenting minority opinions are welcome here. so don't move, stay where you are. as long as you obey the law, feel free to voice your dissent. sorry my NZ history isn't quite as good as my US history, but Martin Luther King, Jr was just a dissenting opinion. so is Tama Iti. obey the law and there is no reason for you to leave.

STiEVO said:

tama itis needs a bullet

don't think a bullet would solve the problem. but it would shut him up, i can't disagree with that.

jake_the_muss']

[quote name='STiEVO said:

tama itis needs a bullet

/quote]

don't think a bullet would solve the problem. but it would shut him up, i can't disagree with that.

Never mind shutting him up (or others that do similar things for other reasons etc) it will result in less tax payer money being wasted on BS

jake_the_muss']

[quote name='1992-RS said:

/quote]

not to say the cop necessarily did the right thing, but a police officer is ALWAYS on duty, IF THEY WANT TO BE. so, when off duty, if they see something that they feel compelled to do, they can do.

Yeah very true. It just pisses me off to think that if I done that to my sisters partner in a situation that didn't need physical action Id be charged with assault. Police officer gets off free with another "good work story" as the adds say.

Guest dynofiend

There are two sides to every story. There is no way in hell an off duty police officer would come out of his house, vault a fence, and tackle someone to the ground just cos they happened to feel like doing it. Whatever the cop did he could obviously justify doing at the time.

As for comparing the kinds of things a macdonalds employee sees in their working day, to the things a cop is exposed to... dont make me laugh! It might be their job to see these things, but once you are sworn in, you dont suddenly lose all your emotions, and grow an impenetrable shield against everything that happens. Police are people, the uniform does not make them robots. Piss of a cop, and he will be pissed off. If the kind of things that the cop says to you, are what you might expect a normal person to say in the same situation. Then thats just fine with me.

dynofiend said:

There are two sides to every story. There is no way in hell an off duty police officer would come out of his house, vault a fence, and tackle someone to the ground just cos they happened to feel like doing it. Whatever the cop did he could obviously justify doing at the time.

LOL.