• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Need Help Please, Re Corrieoo Old CS Member

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skidda32 said:

it was sent thru nz post. buyers were sent track and traces and they have sent dates with them.

with nz post, i can also track the numbers at work and get more details on what happened to them if need be :)

-smurff

• General Member
 smokn4']

[quote name='skidda32 said:

the comment from stofa says it all. yes he can be hard to contact sometimes but thats just him he did not rip anyone off so please let this end?

/quote]

your corriee aye admit it,

your taking a few hits for your friend if you aint,

wow 6 more pages - from what I can see this is not he....

is this shit still going on?

I reckon your mate goes around to visit anyways for Corrie(isn that a tv programme?) being such a spaz and we ban his gay mate for associating with such a spaz.

Problem solved.

I have been in touch with Corrie, he’s been making excuses and crap, reckons the ecu was stuck in Oamaru for 6days.... well if it was that still don't add up... but anyways, another thing that is sus as hell is he wont give me a track and trace, or a send date, or recepts from sending. So where that skidder dude says "WE ALL HAVE THE NUMBERS ETC" what a load of bullshit!! Keeps saying it'll be here the next day or the following one..Still not here buddy. I had some people tryna find him in chch, also id been to the cops, I say hes got the shits up him and sent it eventually....if he’s sent it at all.

Yes the other guy got his ecu and vf22 and he seems to be happy, now i just hope mine turns up.

It seems the skidder is full of his own name.

If he wont give up the track and trace number then he doesnt have one.

Any NORMAL LAW ABIDING person would give up the numbers to show its been sent, therefore backing the claim it was stuck in Omaru for 6 days.

I hope you get your stuff and it better be in mint cond.

STi-TypeR said:

I have been in touch with Corrie, he’s been making excuses and crap, reckons the ecu was stuck in Oamaru for 6days.... well if it was that still don't add up... but anyways, another thing that is sus as hell is he wont give me a track and trace, or a send date, or recepts from sending. So where that skidder dude says "WE ALL HAVE THE NUMBERS ETC" what a load of bull****!! Keeps saying it'll be here the next day or the following one..Still not here buddy. I had some people tryna find him in chch, also id been to the cops, I say hes got the ****s up him and sent it eventually....if he’s sent it at all.

Yes the other guy got his ecu and vf22 and he seems to be happy, now i just hope mine turns up.

Yeah its overnight courier, yet took how many days?

Swindog said:

It seems the skidder is full of his own name.

If he wont give up the track and trace number then he doesnt have one.

Any NORMAL LAW ABIDING person would give up the numbers to show its been sent, therefore backing the claim it was stuck in Omaru for 6 days.

I hope you get your stuff and it better be in mint cond.

+1