Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post A Picture Of Your Forester!

CMPLSV

Forester # 3

hi again, couldnt stay away for long, here it is my new 2003 Subaru Forester fresh from the Japanese auction, should be arriving in Napier in 6 weeks. From what iv read it has 18" wheels, full bodykit, aftermarket exhaust system, TEIN adjustables and a dash full of nice gauges, will post more pics when it lands but heres a taste...

Lot30673Front.jpg?t=1279170637

Lot30673Back.jpg?t=1279170637

Same here, though as time goes by I don't really mind the more SUV look of the SG's, even the latest Forester (don't know the chassis code yet) has grown on me after seeing a couple of STi Converted ones. That said I won't be upgrading to a SG if I manage to kill my SF... I doubt they'll handle quite as well as a lower SF, GC/F, BC/F. Damn cool cars none the less.

This new one of yours EJ20 or EJ25 powered?

its EJ20.

Only the SG9s (2004-2007 Sti) are EJ25. Drove a 2004 Sti last week and loved the power and it handled well but like i said it wasnt really worth the $25k it would have cost me to import one. The other problem was because they are still a relativly new car, the majority of them had done really low kms (like 20-40k) thats why the price was so inflated.

From what iv read the SF5 were rated 240hp. The SG5 are rated at 220hp and the SG9 (Sti) is rated at 265hp.

Nothing a few mods here and there can sort out power wise just finding parts for the SG5 thats the problem

man i want that 2003 forester,thats f'in beautiful,im wanting one of those if i dont move back to oz and if i win the lotto lol

this forester above (the fostie) is quite nice too,love the grill and kit,colours look good too

Thanks, yea your right they do look better a couple of inches lower but that kinda defeats the purpose of having a forester ;). its only a cruiser so I quite enjoy Having the extra ground clearance and a nice soft ride :)