Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post A Picture Of Your Forester!

CMPLSV

no they wont.

I have a black bonnet now - not carbon style anymore!! - big thanks to big_dave for all the help!!

only thing i need to do now is replace my eyelids on the headlites with black ones.

38857_413511852063_611512063_5268185_814

38932_413513612063_611512063_5268217_120

matches the roof better :)

38932_413513642063_611512063_5268223_147

...so jdm hahaha

38987_413623412063_611512063_5271258_4296851_n.jpg

...my $200 headlite/spotlite bulbs... worth the money that was spent!!

37621_413624117063_611512063_5271295_813

37535_413624392063_611512063_5271306_556

38480_413623932063_611512063_5271289_352

uwantsumbeef']

well i know who to call when i need photos of mine once it arrives.

awww hehehe... netime :)

... some of the are abit dark - but i havnt re-touched any of them, so not bad :D train station ones are my fave!!

[quote name='cpt kernow said:

what happened to the carbon? did it go funny or just bored?

I'll have to pay you a visit at work soon, need some stickers on the car for tax reasons.

dont work there nemore - got made redundant - currently un-employed by the govt. lol.... :(

CMPLSV said:

dont work there nemore - got made redundant - currently un-employed by the govt. lol.... :(

The redundancy thing sucks mate. I got made redundant about about three months ago, one week before going away for six weeks to get married.

In the end though I got another job and ended up with a 15% pay rise :).

Do uni! It's like being on the dole but you come out of it wanted by society and have bigger earning potential. And the lifestyle ain't that bad ;D You just have to make some sacrifices, do I eat, or do I put gas in the car? Simple stuff like that ;D

And it IS actually alot of fun once you're doing papers you like for the major or whatever you want. I love my radio papers, even though all the hot girls in comm's do PR and the like :-\

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
 GNEDEF']

Far thats a sick Foz!!! loving the green!! still gota put the covers on i c ;) might c u around south one day mayb. im near botany & what not.... 8)

[quote name='KRONIK said:

sick green forester i might have seen you around town, how many percent tint on taillight and front indicators? SHOT

hey thanks for the comment,yea i might see you around,im in rewa so not far away,i might leave it as it is without the covers,i like the look,as for my tint on the lights,its paint,1 layer of black and then clear so its not too dark.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...