Installed the rear components over the weekend, lying in a puddle on the driveway - fun times.
Ran into a few issues and had a few struggles with alignment of bolt holes etc. All in all, what should have been a relatively easy install took me significantly longer than it should have - all a learning experience! Hopefully I can help you guys avoid the same issues I had!
The removal of the existing RSB is very simple - just have to unbolt your axlebacks to remove it from the car. From there it should be relatively easy, assuming that everything is done in reverse.
Installing the lower brace however was a little bit of a struggle as I found the bolt holes on the RSB bracket would not line up. I ended up drilling out the top mounting point of the brace which attaches to the subframe as it protrudes further than I believe it should...
I supported the rear diff with my jack & 100sq timber post while I was working with the subframe bolts out, although I'm not convinced the diff would drop anyway.
BE CAREFUL you do not strip the thread out of the RSB bracket, I had this happen as the holes were slightly out of alignment meaning the bolt cross threaded and pulled straight out... do not force the bolt in - lesson learnt.
See photos below;