Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

BEWARE: clubsub member

Drifter500...

what I'm waiting on and paid for is 1 V3 sti dccd gauge cluster, and the green loom plug off the back of it that goes into the cluster.

Some time ago (22nd January) i was in dunedin for a wedding, and was picking up some parts from Phil Winter a.k.a drifter500. The dccd controller and loom bits are awesome and i paid accordingly at the time. I saw he had the gauge cluster and green plug mentioned and said id like it. This was all good and i sent him $60 as agreed the week following. BazzaNZ did a roady down several weeks later and i organised HEAPS ahead of time that he would bring it up for me in his car..

I have PM'd Phil (which i secretly bcc'd at the time the committee) about getting the cluster and my concern at the lack of any contact. I have txt him repeatidly and rung his phone, he choses to blatantly ignore me. (the entire history is in my phone should anyone like to see the txts).

About a week ago i txt him and said if the ignoring continued i would post his arse up on clubsub and let people decide the best course of action.

Funnily some 1 min later i get an abusive reply back saying i cud stik it and f me and all this, and he was just going to drop it at Dubbdups place.. and i have to sort my own courier... wait what.. i did organise my courier the first time and this peice of shit didnt give it to BazzaNZ..

Fair play i think, ok give it to Josh and il just courier it up myself.. a week later and nothing shows up and hes back not replying.

Well Phil - heres the thread - your a cock and i want my cluster.. surrender it to a CS'er in Dunedin or post the thing. Failing that give my money back you stealing cock

over to you CS. who can help get my shit..?

Guest Oscar

So what's his address?

There is a possibility I might still be on good terms with a patched member of one of local chapters of a gang.

I haven't spoken to the guy in a few years however, and finding him will be a mission. He MIGHT be out of prison.

oohhhh go to all his current forsale and wanted adds, post some sort of complaint and a link to this page :)

then everyone who wants to buy or sell him something knows :D

-smurff

smurff said:

oohhhh go to all his current forsale and wanted adds, post some sort of complaint and a link to this page :)

then everyone who wants to buy or sell him something knows :D

-smurff

If your talking about doing this on trademe, then it'll only work if he answers the comment.

i grabbed a dccd unit off him a while back and the trade was fine, but he sent it without the middle section that i needed to fit to my rsk, i repeatedly asked for it but never got it, alas i gave up and sorced another

its not his responsibility really - but if someone would go and see him to collect it i would be very greatful - I dont see him being hostile to most people, i cant understand his need to delay sending it to me - i saw it while i was there in dunedin.

Who ever does - please can they get the Green loom plug for it as well..

Any helpers / takers?

p.s at this stage i'd rather just get my cluster - i dont want the guy ruffed up with out warning, much rather it just handed over or given chance to first

seems to think that every one should jump for him some people have a life and are busy working and doing stuff to there own cars i have the cluster in my ute and as i said next time i run into josh will give it to him if funky wants to stop being a cock and pay me for a courier im quite happy to send but dont see why i should pay for it cause sold him the part for stuff all to start off with also be quite happy to refund his money and let him find one somewhere else if he wishes

Thanks for the reply phil..

how much for a courier? $10 should sort it right. Read above - i did organise a courier for you and you didnt come to the party on that. anywho..

pm me an account number and il do it this morning - i have money sunk into the cluster already - so $10 to actually get it is not worth worrying about..

drifter500']

seems to think that every one should jump for him some people have a life and are busy working and doing stuff to there own cars

Sounds like you should just honour your promise to others - we've all got shit to do, you're not special here.

I have the cluster in my ute and as i said next time i run into josh will give it to him if funky wants to stop being a **** and pay me for a courier

It shouldn't be a 'if/when' thing, it should be a get it sent. It sounds like funky had already organised his own courier in the form of a friend, and you failed to deliver (sorry for the pun :P )

[quote name='drifter500 said:

im quite happy to send but dont see why i should pay for it cause sold him the part for stuff all to start off with also be quite happy to refund his money and let him find one somewhere else if he wishes

That fact you posted here and are making contact is some sort of testament to your personality, and I commend you. But still, this should have been done a long time ago.