licence demerit points?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

missGTB']

[quote name='missGTB said:

Lol yeah well they should do, unless they want to drive me and the 3 kids home! :)

I have been randomly pulled up twice since may last year (when i got the fine that pushed my demerits

over 100) and they checked car,licence etc and let me carry on....

/quote]

3 kids????

And your driving around while the police are looking for your licence for speeding demerits?

And people complain about "Boy-Racers"

Do the right thing and go hand it in!!!!

This sort of **** makes me sick!!!

"Oh i need my licence cause i have three kids" Blah Blah Blah

If you needed it so bad don't bloody speed!!!!

Errr ok lol....its not like im a crim on the run, i have been pulled up for random checks since and they havent said anything...and when i say speeding fines im talking 114km in a 100k zone and the last one in may last year, i was just speeding up as i was close to 70km sign and the cop got me at 61km only metres from the sign... im hardley a racer type!!!

SPEEDING IS SPEEDING!!!

ahh ha! what a lesson i have learnt tonight :P

Maybe the court should impose a community service sentence of riding in an ambulance..

Then they could experience first hand the job of trying to work out which body part goes with which head in a mangled car.....

madmike']

[quote name='missGTB said:

Lol yeah well they should do, unless they want to drive me and the 3 kids home! :)

I have been randomly pulled up twice since may last year (when i got the fine that pushed my demerits

over 100) and they checked car,licence etc and let me carry on....

/quote]

3 kids????

And your driving around while the police are looking for your licence for speeding demerits?

And people complain about "Boy-Racers"

Do the right thing and go hand it in!!!!

This sort of **** makes me sick!!!

"Oh i need my licence cause i have three kids" Blah Blah Blah

If you needed it so bad don't bloody speed!!!!

Errr ok lol....its not like im a crim on the run, i have been pulled up for random checks since and they havent said anything...and when i say speeding fines im talking 114km in a 100k zone and the last one in may last year, i was just speeding up as i was close to 70km sign and the cop got me at 61km only metres from the sign... im hardley a racer type!!!

SPEEDING IS SPEEDING!!!

ahh ha! what a lesson i have learnt tonight :P

Maybe the court should impose a community service sentence of riding in an ambulance..

Then they could experience first hand the job of trying to work out which body part goes with which head in a mangled car.....

move on already lol

dubbedup said:

I found out ringing this number can get a lot of things done...

hehe well im expecting if i call them and ask, and i AM over the limit, then it wont take long to get a visit?

missGTB']

[quote name='dubbedup said:

/quote]

hehe well im expecting if i call them and ask, and i AM over the limit, then it wont take long to get a visit?

So stop trying to avoid it..

Take some responsibility for your actions....

Hopefully you do get caught..

madmike']

/quote]

meh. apparently you cant read

missGTB']

/quote]

meh. apparently you cant read

You said "If"

And you obviously can't control your speed...

dubbedup said:

out of interest, have you ever had a speeding ticket, no wof, no reg, passengers or parking ticket etc madmike?

Oh gawd i doubt it! :D

dubbedup said:

out of interest, have you ever had a speeding ticket, no wof, no reg, passengers or parking ticket etc madmike?

Yep i have had a speeding ticket...

125kph.

about 9 years ago. On my Motorbike..

BTW I am a Rep so am on the road 5 days a week...

It was a fair cop.. I learnt from it...

What's your point dub...

Its not me who is trying to avoid losing licence.

TTT mad mike and have a read, she has said she wasn't actively avoiding them...

you say speeding is speeding, so practice what ya preach,

no excuses ah, motorbike, rep, etc, you gonna call someone out who i think is genuinely looking for advice...ffs get a grip or stfu

[me=dubbedup]waits for warning[/me]

dubbedup said:

TTT mad mike and have a read, she has said she wasn't actively avoiding them...

you say speeding is speeding, so practice what ya preach,

no excuses ah, motorbike, rep, etc, you gonna call someone out who i think is genuinely looking for advice...ffs get a grip or stfu

[me=dubbedup]waits for warning[/me]

If you look back you will see i said "Fair cop"

And it is one ticket on my record.....

There is a big difference between that and hoping that you still have a licence and thinking that it is funny that they haven't caught up with you yet......

Are you seriously condoning speeding???

a the end of the day, Miss gtb your 3 tickets wont cause you to loose your license (unless some are right at the extreme end of the scale...i.e 149 in a 100k etc. and bailiff can come to you house for more reason than to take your license.

If it was me I'd ring land transport and prepare for the worst (3 months loss of license)

you know i was just thinking that...

these tickets im thinking are over a number of years, and the only ones ive ever had, maybe the dates are wrong wtc

3 speeding tickets in 3 years, two of which were only 10-15 ks over the limit how fast was your other one to make you loose your licence? you have 100 demerit points!!! i dont think you have lost your licence

From the Police website:

•1-10km/h = 10 demerit points;

•11-20km/h = 20 demerit points;

•21-30km/h = 35 demerit points;

•31-35 km/h = 40 demerit points;

•36km/h and above = 50 demerit points.