Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Do i really need to upgrade my cooler?

in threads past i'd argued it was a td04.. and was told vf38. google results also claim lots of vf38's out there.

there's no denying what you took out was a td04 san, lol wasnt having a go.

Whats your conclusion on where the vf38 came from? lots say its on the BP/BL 5's

mate dont believe everything google says. its useful sometime, but thanks for confirming it... but there's things you read and things that you have experience with...as i did asked what was the vf turbo was i wanted to know... thanks. it was a really big surprised to us when the td04 popped out also we did expected a vf turbo... we was also told that the auto gets vf38 turbo and the Manual (which is hard to find ) are TD04

X']

[quote name='maserati mick said:

True so the newer bp+ turbo models have td04 twinscroll?thought they were up there with newer sti turbos?they run vf43 factory on legacy bp gts right

/quote]

the auto version got a vf xx (something) ichiban can comferm as he got one on the GTB

vf38 san, not a td04

mate! ive taken one out already off Jamies car BP5... Rick can conferm it, we shown it to him also

theres photos in my facebook http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1448448019159.2063824.1471959849&type=1

Any chance the turbo could have been replaced before it got here?

no.. it might be a special one off one? but there was another guy in CS that had done the same mod... he was the one that told us that the TD04 TS extractors wont fit the VF37... he was right... it was completely different and the pipe was smaller also, compare to the STI extractors

this is a 2004 LGT BP5 5SPD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Status Updates

• MrSg9Sti04

Afternoon team,
      im new to the group first time posting. Im hoping some body can help me get my launch control all dialled in on my link g4x. Ive had the computer and car all tuned from chris at prestige awesome knowlegable guy super happy with the results but now im wanting to get my launch/anti lag all dialled in. Ive been reading multiple different forums etc all with different conflicking information which has made me nervious with what do i listen to this or that if you get what i mean. Now ive started to make myself familiar with my PClink software etc the past few weeks and im eager to learn how to do minor setups or tweaks etc so im not relieing on my tuner so much and obviously saving myself abit hurt in the back pocket. 
      Now back to the question at hand.... Im wondering if theres and one who could please share there knowledge and wisdom with setting all my values, timing, fuel etc when i have launch control armed and engaged, or even a launch tune file they can possibly send me to load onto my tune. Ive figured out the setup of my digital inputs turning launch control on etc and its obvisously on its pre set factory settings. It engages but doesnt sound the greatest or as angry as it should i feel. Hence reaching out to you good buggers. 

Cheers in advance for any info and help yous maybe able to give me.

Cheers Shaun
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  gotasuby

updated your DP's too : hope that's ok!
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  SAS

Updated your DP's to reflect your business page  
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  Nachoooo

Updated your Avatar : couldnt help myself  cheers!
      · 0 replies