Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

[TU9454] 1989 SUBARU LEGACY RS <BLACK>

hey guys my worst nightmare has become a reality :( my pride and joy has been taken from me. it was last seen around the hobsonville/ helensville/henderson area.

it has been reported to the cops. ive been patrolling the area since it was stolen but cant find her :( any info leading to her return is forever greatful.

if spotted please contact the cops and make it sound urgent. i just want her back home :(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150895192218157&set=p.10150895192218157&type=1&theater

dsc06316.jpg

JoKer']

oh s*** this yours? saw it on NZh stolen :/

quite a few sightings eh

Yup that's my baby :( probably getting fingered as we speak :'( poor thing... And yea saw all these sightings and I've been out those ways heaps hoping to find it :( will do anything to have her back :(

Hey man, sorry to hear, will keep an eye out south for you, Spoke with KINGPIN in town this weekend and he told me about this, Hope the scum that stole it gets caught, Cheers H8evoz

[quote name='Aaendewy said:

Sorry bout that mate, hope you find it, will be looking out for it whenever im out.. most like taken for joy ride mate, keep positive.

I know mate :) staying positive. It gets harder everyday knowing it's not outside my window anymore :( will definitely find the dude. Cops are "investigating"

92LEGESI said:

Fark will keep an eyeout down south

goodluck bro shxt like this sucks !

Cheers bro and if you could let all your people know that would be awesome :)

Aaendewy said:

Any news so far mate? You could post it up on Stolen Vehicle New Zealand facebook page and contact Groundlevel on [email protected], they have so many car lovers on their page, ask groundlevel if they can post it up on their wall.. sure will help big time man..

Give them your car detail and 1 or 2 images..

No news as of yet :( and thanks for the idea will definitely do that :)

• 4 weeks later...

CAR WAS SPOTTED ON MT EDEN RD!!!!! if anyone sees this in their neighboourhood please contact the cops or me. may have different plates with it possibly having a "W" in it. my mate couldnt get the whole plate as it just flew past :-/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I went and checked out the area and where it was last seen parked up. Nothing there but there was a dodgy as wrx there and it was a state house and considering driver was described as looking like an islander ( not being racist ) I'm hoping it's the place. Gonna go check out later on tonight after uni and see if it's come back :) * fingers crossed *

caspros said:

Did you get the plate of the WRX to check if that was also dodgy . . ?

Yup I do but dont wanna post as I've got no evidence and don't wanna make wild accusations.

VADZTER']

[quote name='caspros said:

Did you get the plate of the WRX to check if that was also dodgy . . ?

/quote]

Yup I do but dont wanna post as I've got no evidence and don't wanna make wild accusations.

This is CS the land of wild claims & accusations!