Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

About Servicing

92LEGESI said:

I got my old BF7 legacy done at North City Automotive ages ago in Porirua, guys a subaru enthusiast and looked after the legacy well etc

So you would recommend going to them?

I was told "hutt city auto electrical" would be a good place to get a service done i recently had them fix my electric windows was happy with that, but in saying that my wrx completely bottomed out going in and out and now i have a slight exhaust leak which is rather annoying considering my exhaust is brand new.. :(

Hey bro

What you wanting to do? An oil change? Or full service?

Ive got to do an oil change within the next week or so, so if you wana learn how to/save a bit of $ chuck me a pm and we'll sort out a time/place etc.

Or if you just want to use a workshop try Macbilt in grenada north, ask for Al, hes a GC. I often get work done there, they did my rebuild as well...

92LEGESI']

last time i went i was more than satisfied with the service and the guy explained everything well, even gave me tips and advice, places to go...

but that was quite some time ago

Ah i see well thanks for the information you have provided ^^

When I was in Wellington I always sent my cars to Saxton Autos in Petone.

Best customer service I have ever experienced, very knowledgeable and they don't muck around

They also have courtesy cars available if needed.

Cool thanks for the info ill definitely take it into consideration there pricing is pretty decent.

[quote name='chulozumo said:

Hey bro

What you wanting to do? An oil change? Or full service?

Ive got to do an oil change within the next week or so, so if you wana learn how to/save a bit of $ chuck me a pm and we'll sort out a time/place etc.

Or if you just want to use a workshop try Macbilt in grenada north, ask for Al, hes a GC. I often get work done there, they did my rebuild as well...

At the present stage i just brought the wrx and it needs some tlc and since it literally came with almost no mechanical or past information other then the new warrant sheet and the exhaust certification i pretty much want to bring everything up to date for piece of mind and so i have the new paper work.

But in future sure wouldn't mind getting to together to do some maintenance.

I'll have a look into "Macbilt" see what there range is cheers.

Regards

Night

Heya Bud.

I bought my WRX in Wellys as well. The previous owner was saying that the work on it was all done at Macleans. I have never used them but the Wellywood guys I was talking to on here were sayin those guys were quite good. Not personal experience, but im sure these guys will set you up with a good bunch who will look after you and your investment!

wrxguy']

Heya Bud.

I bought my WRX in Wellys as well. The previous owner was saying that the work on it was all done at Macleans. I have never used them but the Wellywood guys I was talking to on here were sayin those guys were quite good. Not personal experience, but im sure these guys will set you up with a good bunch who will look after you and your investment!

Thanks for the info but as stated by "Eight dollar" there now closed.

[quote name='Eight dollar said:

they are closed now, used to be good tho, use rick hell sort you out and always top notch job

Hey i have replied to your pm in regards to rick ^^

Regards

Night