• Raised $0.00

TD05 Boost Spike problem..

madmike

loren']

[quote name='funkytown said:

In wellies? Come say hi and we can go for a splash on 21psi :D

Working just in the city, Pm me and can grab a latte as posh city folk do

/quote]

maybe in AK. you are in Wellington now though. time to give up the posh undies and lattes.

oh phuk really?! Ive still lived longer there than here... just

My co-driver put one in his missus WRX and had no end of trouble with it. Had to take it back to the dealer twice to get fixed, ended being given a replacement unit and still had trouble. I think he went back to a tap in the end?

Munkvy said:

My co-driver put one in his missus WRX and had no end of trouble with it. Had to take it back to the dealer twice to get fixed, ended being given a replacement unit and still had trouble. I think he went back to a tap in the end?

Ah well.. that can go in the Hell no bin then...

Hoping to find an EBC for around the $200 mark.. nothing flash just want something reliable..

Guest boostin

Try and get something like HKS, Blitz etc. The big Japanese tuner stuff.

I got my Blitz Dual SBC for $150 (cheers Miller!!), and have seen similar EBC's for similar money.

funkytown']

[quote name='madmike said:

Oh Oh my gizzmo arrived today... YAY..

/quote]

lucky bugger!! nice work - I think i need something like that now coz the link will only read up to 1.5 bar / 21psi.. RATS!

If you're running a Link then you can't run more than the Map limit of 1.5 bar (gauge pressure) so it doesn't matter if you can't control higher as your engine won't run for much longer if you do. You can swap to a bigger Map sensor i.e. 5 Bar for later models or GM 3 Bar for some of the earlier ones so then you can tune and control boost to higher than 1.5 Bar (guage).

Right.....

Gizzmo is in and setup.

set at 50% duty and a gain of 10psi.

The old girl boosts hard and spools up nice as a nice thing.

She holds a nice steady 14.5psi.

It feels like a completely different car.

Look out Manfield here i come.