Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

TM sexy subaru - grrrrrr

TRADEME

-----------

We were hopeful, this should of been here by now, paid last week (my brother did) $127 as GTB crash is repaired and moving on to convert, follow everyone else.

107577628full.jpg

once she got the money, she cut contact and no goods.. I think my brother laid a complaint with fuzz as its his auction, boy can we find them.. I hope she gets herpes or VD in the mouth.

--------------------------------

TM ID

sexy_subaru

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Profile.aspx?member=3137853

MAD said:

TRADEME

-----------

We were hopeful, this should of been here by now, paid last week (my brother did) $127 as GTB crash is repaired and moving on to convert, follow everyone else.

107577628full.jpg

once she got the money, she cut contact and no goods.. I think my brother laid a complaint with fuzz as its his auction, boy can we find them.. I hope she gets herpes or VD in the mouth.

--------------------------------

TM ID

sexy_subaru

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Profile.aspx?member=3137853

+1 on the herpes or VD in the mouth

;D ;D ;D ;D

gotasuby said:

have you tried her cell Phone number?

027 3030155

it was in a door auction she had

Been there, done that .. answer machine, no msg on it, just clicks straight over to machine.

and now another one has posted a feedback, no goods, yet has paid for it.

over everything I do hope I am wrong... she did have good feedback so we doubted nothing, brother more pissed than me, as it is his money he brought it for me to get the GTB done.. minor set back for the GTB, what else is new.

AYE just heard from the Police that they have spoken to the women, who they said she was rude, they encouraged her to get in contact and either refund the money or send the goods...

I want the goods ... brother wants his money LOL

5- 10 minute ago we got this email.. man the ordacity of some people;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: sexy subaru

Subject: RE: Trade Me -- Your bid was successful. Auction: 246189897 Subaru 1997 Impreza WRX EJ20T GC8 Inlet Manifold

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:31:50 +0000

do you have the information on the delivery please.

Sission

The information contained in this document is confidential to the intended recipient and is legally privileged. You may not copy or disclose this email to anyone without the written permission of the sender. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

To: xxxxxxxx.com

Subject: RE: Trade Me -- Your bid was successful. Auction: 246189897 Subaru 1997 Impreza WRX EJ20T GC8 Inlet Manifold

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:25:15 +1300

Excuse me???? I'm sorry but have been VERY busy with work! I Have booked 2 put it on truck tomorrow.

thanks

-------------------------------------------------------

lol Brothers not withdrawing the complaint until we see proof.

JoKer said:

[insert rumour here]

govt conspiracy against global warming...

sorry to jest - hope you get some contact soon!

more like govt conspiracy on ACC levy hike ... total BS on there part.

I was going to buying a bike too.. not now.

JoKer said:

LMAO copy/paste privacy statement :P

no breech, it's our privacy statement business email ::) protect yourself at all cost :P

yes very thrilled about contact.. there is hope for me poor GTB

2 weeks later I got the parcel I paid $55 bucks for the packaging and freight, I am glad to get the item, but warning to them that may trade with her, packaging skills are lacking.

1_79.jpg

3_17.jpg

2_16.jpg

Well it could of been worse, I guess. So I am glad to receive it.. fingers cross the injectors are not damaged.