Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stolen white 1996 WRX from Porirua (Wellington) - EDIT Recovered yay!

Well woke up this morning to find some di*kheads have stolen my most prized posession!

It is a white 4dr sedan wrx (1996). Rego states CS Extra, however it was a stripped shell that had full WRX running gear. Has the plate EM0H8R

Looks RA but is not (all interior and door handles look RA).

Its pretty distinctive in its looks due to the rough body and wheels.

Has BC Gold suspension and Versus AFTERBURNER wheels Gunmetal with Oil Lip in colour (only set sold in wellington that will fit a subaru so very rare). Here are some pics.

Will add more information later.

And I am willing to give a nice dosh reward to someone who can find it and have it back to me in a salvagable condition

Fully agree, i can live without sounds, but the car I could not. I ended up speaking with friends who knew people. One of the guys was at court when he got the txt from my mate and decided to ask if anyone had heard of a white wrx being stolen and no suprises but people had. Anyway my mate organised his friend to sort out the retrieval. And to my luck it was not onsold yet.

Smokn4 - it def wasnt ametures as they left the car in a real tidy condition (when taking all the sounds out). Very tidy pro job.

You are a lucky lucky man... so glad you got your baby back. God do I know what it's like to see an empty driveway when you still have the keys in your hand. Not much that can make a strong adult fall to their knees and scream...

Well what made me feel even more stupid was I walk down the driveway everyday for work, and I didnt notice it missing! (we have 6 cars on our driveway Anyway) and it wasnt till my partner txt me asking where my car was. I said "on the driveway why??" and got a txt back saying ....no its not. I was on a full train and all people here me say was "you fu*king kidding me!!"

Know the feeling. I had to double-take when I looked out my window, when the Impreza disappeared.

Is there any other damage at all? If not you're lucky...I had to replace quite a number of interior parts when I got mine back. And version 4s are a BASTARD to get a few things for. The ignition is different to the 5/6, as is the steering column shroud. Tis true across all models too (just in case some lunatic decides to start up that stupid conversation again)

gesss they stolen a car in Ptown? thats the first time i heard a rex got taken from here. I park my car on street and its still there in the morning, though its safe here

im glad u got it back, you are lucky

Paid what I would have paid in insurance so was worth it. We are pretty sure it was ordered for steal due to the time taken to take the sounds out. My interior was not damaged at all. Its who you know that helps if it goes missing.

SPANKU said:

yeah we from the creek, ofcorse its safe :P

Haha if your from the creek im suprised you would not have heard about it prior to my posting :-) everyone knows everyone in ptown.

emohater']

[quote name='SPANKU said:

yeah we from the creek, ofcorse its safe :P

/quote]

Haha if your from the creek im suprised you would not have heard about it prior to my posting :-) everyone knows everyone in ptown.

i havent heard about as i didnt asked anyone

could be worse.

You guys could live in Wainuiomata!!

Whenever we used to go play league against wellington there the peeps on the sideline looked tougher than the Wellington players lol