Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

v7 remaped

Pappu1

anyone here onsite has had their v7 remapped on the factory ecu

what sort of figures were u getting and what mods etc..

any graphs if possible.

m thinking of getting mine remaped currently

have a RA ECU that makes 208kw at the wheels on 19psi + exhaust with good AF ratios so wondering how much more do people here get after remap

funkytown']

[quote name='bailin said:

200kw @15.3 psi totally standard everything

Exhaust and turbo are the limiters at the moment

/quote]

what to top fed greens flow at? wonder how long before those run out if you clear the turbo / exhuast threshold

the wrx v7 has top feed blue top - 440cc factory same as older gc8 sti

the blue top on the wrx can be decapped to around 860cc so u have room for more once u go bigger exhaust and turbo..

still 200kw is plenty nice considering standard car ay

u lucky ass guy i got exactly what u wanted

my old version 7 had 3 inch turbo back. apexi pod filter. walbro pump. tuned exhausts manifold. result is 235KWs at the wheels. tuned by kent at speedsource.

7842831919a9248228792l.jpg

dimin said:

235 atw is impressive for just basic bolt ons and tune, more than enough for a street driven car. The GDB Imprezas will become very popular in the next few years IMO with how easy it is to get power out of them.

fully agree bro!

car went in for tuning yesterday with instructions to put it to 220kw@w so get some decent top end and not break any components lol

anyway, on GCP rolling road dyno the base run was 205kw@w.. this is a stock v7 sti with only mod being an exhaust and replacement fuel pump..

rest is all factory spec , injectors, turbo, exhaust manifolds , fuel pressure regulators, ecu, intercooler..the lot

pl0x said:

what the final number?

dont know .. still in process at the dyno lol.. i have a request for 220kw@w only so be that.. not wanting to push every last kw but good driveable power all along..

was a good base to start with tho

yeah was talking to one of my mate that knows someone with a ver9 sti, all it was done was the exhaust, air filter and reflash and go 240kw-ish.i would belive as pink injectors do flow at about 550cc and the combine with the twin scroll turbo and a very good headers on them.

pappu are you going put some pink injectors in your 7?

yea bro the sti ones are 565cc in the pinks - decap them to 880cc or so.. now thats mean haha

i already got pink in mine bro(std v7 sti setup)

done the same to mine - just an exhaust(still factory air filter setup)

i was wanting to push for more kw but then wud rather keep it at a level where im happy with it and not too much kw when things break .. ;) ... 220 seems like a good round figure i think

one of my mate has a ver7 wrx

we put in a brandnew vf22, front mount, 3" exhaust, possumlink or something, pink injectors with redtop ( to make it look like sti lol ) think he only got 225kw. if only we knew about V7 flashing would have same him some money.

oh another guy did just the vf23, sti topmount and redtop, ver8 sti ecu ( not flashed ) and exhuast and he got 210kw

thats some good power setup bro!!

yea the v8 sti ecu - did u put it on the v7?

i think the v7 has only the intake AVCS while the v8 has both in and out.

(can someone in the know correct/confirm this?)

i might try a v8 rom and see what i get lol

i think i just read it somewhere here about 5 minutes ago that only the newer sti comes with both in and out.

sorry correction, it was 230kw-ish not 240kw

yes put the ver8 sti ecu in a normal v7 wrx