Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

** STOLEN - BLACK KONIG RIMS **

ADIKT

Hi there,

This morning i woke up to find my car sitting on blocks.... Some filthy b*stard stole my rims.

Theyr Konig Heatsinks 18" with inner part painted black. Exact same as below... except mine r painted.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Wheels-tyres/Alloy-wheels/auction-263813090.htm

Please if anyone knows anything please contact me. 0210432933 i wanna find them!

• General Member
 legacyadikt said:

Hi my names Andrew. Im a new member.. Im from auckland and i own a 2007 Legacy wagon..

Its an ongoing project for me... Its been bagged and looks really nice. I didnt exactly get her for speed... shes just a cruiser!

Ive got alot of plans for the car.. so will post as many pics and info about the build in the future!

Oh and any info about the new school wagons would be much appreciated!

Cheers

9921_164836425931_556590931_4043202_3048

9921_164836430931_556590931_4043203_1658

9921_164836445931_556590931_4043204_3526

Mt Wellington - Ellerslie area in Auckland.

Had lock nuts on all 4 rims... must be a common type of lock nut. Had the same lock nuts on my previous car and also my work m8 has the same lock nuts too. All identacal.

Cheers JoKer

Damn, I'll keep an eye out at the local 2nd hand shops incase they turn up there. One think I'm thinking now is DAMN you were lucky they only took the rims! That is one V Nice Legacy you have there. Were they included in your insurance policy?

did you leave it bagged out when parked up as i'm wondering how did they get a jack under the car.

as this is friggen low

does your airbags add much weight to the car e.g can you notice the weight and how hard is it to do?

QRAF said:

did you leave it bagged out when parked up as i'm wondering how did they get a jack under the car.

as this is friggen low

does your airbags add much weight to the car e.g can you notice the weight and how hard is it to do?

The back was rite down and the front was up a lil bit... Im suprised i didnt hear them! My bedroom window is litterly 2 and a half meters away! And they didnt even place the blocks properly! >:(

The kit doesn't exactly add that much weight... depending on how many air tanks , compressors or dive bottles you want in your setup.

Its fairly easy to do.. most of the setup is a direct replacement of the stock suspension.. Only hard part is running air lines and making sure theres no air leaks. And to be honest i didnt notice much differance in the economy of the car either.

Cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...
 H8RS H8 said:

I only just noticed this thread, but have always loved this car!

...i wondered why we had stopped seeing u cruising mission bay - because u have no rims :-(

hows insurance going? Are they paying out?

Yea my cars finding it a bit hard to move with no wheels.. :P

Insurance is taking their sweet sweet time.... Like they always do. Should pay out though.

Does anyone know anybody with a cheap set of rims? 17" or 18" preferably. 5x100 48p offset.

Cheers

Shale said:

Big_Dave on the forums here :) Has a Forester named Helga. Here she is wearing the DTMs...

DSC06663.jpg

Those your thing at all? They're not really much like the rims the f**ktards stole, sadly :(

Could look kind of odd on my car... I'll have a think about it though. Im after a cheap set in the mean time untill i get my new ones from insurance..

Cheers mate

Theyd look nice ;D but i was thinking something more like this

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Wheels-tyres/Alloy-wheels/auction-267270565.htm

Need a spare set incase i get a flatty. Dont have any spare rims for the legacy at all at the moment so yea. I found out my insurance claim got accepted today, so new rims shouldn't be to far away anyway ;D . They said i could take the car to a panel beater of my choice too. Any recommendations?

Cheers

B4 2000 said:

good to know the insurance will pay you up. Why do you need a panel beater? did the bastards damaged your car?

Yea mate, the blocks have bent the exhaust, and also pushed some of the plastic/rubber underbody up and cracked it... so mite aswell get it fixed ;D

legacyadikt']

[quote name='B4 2000 said:

good to know the insurance will pay you up. Why do you need a panel beater? did the bastards damaged your car?

/quote]

Yea mate, the blocks have bent the exhaust, and also pushed some of the plastic/rubber underbody up and cracked it... so mite aswell get it fixed ;D

cant thieves do a clean job!!!!! >:(

legacyadikt said:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Wheels-tyres/Alloy-wheels/auction-267270565.htm

Need a spare set incase i get a flatty. Dont have any spare rims for the legacy at all at the moment so yea. I found out my insurance claim got accepted today, so new rims shouldn't be to far away anyway ;D . They said i could take the car to a panel beater of my choice too. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Those are very, very similar to the stock GTB wheels for your model of Legacy. You might be able to pick up a cheap set of those alternatively...probably not THAT cheap though.

Shale']

[quote name='legacyadikt said:

url]http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Wheels-tyres/Alloy-wheels/auction-267270565.htm[/url]

Cheers

Those are very, very similar to the stock GTB wheels for your model of Legacy. You might be able to pick up a cheap set of those alternatively...probably not THAT cheap though.

Yea thats why i wanted them, need something simple and affordable ;D Need a front right door for 2007 legacy too if anyone knows anyone?

aim']

[quote name='legacyadikt said:

Yea thats why i wanted them, need something simple and affordable ;D Need a front right door for 2007 legacy too if anyone knows anyone?

/quote]

They damaged the door too?

Na the dent in the door was already there. Previous owner got reversed into... Found out ill need to replace the whole door. Quoted me $800 JUST for the door... plus paint on top of that... So if anyone knows anyone whos got a good hookup or a writtin off legacy, pleeeease let me know ! :)