Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Trade Me Lies and help?!?

Ok as some of you may have seen there have been a set of heads on trade me that were perfect for my rebuild soooo I brought.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=266425859

As you can see Posted as Wrx RA heads but in a questions.

"Are these V3 STi RA or V3 RA? ryconme34

Answer: v3 sti ra sorry if i did not say that"

He has not replied to my winning email and so I was wondering through his brought items AND THEN!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=263106727

115605087_full.jpg

That Action was for a "1993 wrx ra" set of heads which is v1 also with 3 working pistons and one busted.

If anyone has any information or advice Please post! :)

Go check them out yourself personally, the guy he bought them off could have been clueless. But its more than likely he lied to make a profit, but he's obviously pretty thick then... Who buys and sells the same item on TM? Especially if you're gonna lie about it...

aim said:

Go check them out yourself personally, the guy he bought them off could have been clueless. But its more than likely he lied to make a profit, but he's obviously pretty thick then... Who buys and sells the same item on TM? Especially if you're gonna lie about it...

LOL, have you not read the "stop a trademe scammer thread"?

I wish I had found the other set of heads in his past action before buying.

Are there any identifying features I should look for that differ from 1993 to v3 heads apart from plastic cam pulleys and shim under bucket?

I received an email from the seller his words to calm my suspicions were "i was told by the last owner that they were sti v3 ra heads but i dont know about that now um i dont know how i cuould check ither"

I will go check them out in the coming days but I'm not hopeful.

macatacka said:

This is seeming pretty case closed.

you were the sucker that beat me to the punch on that auction, i txt him trying to confirm what they were but never herd back, then u hit the buy now. i already got stung this week by some "gtb" heads, turned out to be early ej20h

macatacka said:

Ok as some of you may have seen there have been a set of heads on trade me that were perfect for my rebuild soooo I brought.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=266425859

As you can see Posted as Wrx RA heads but in a questions.

"Are these V3 STi RA or V3 RA? ryconme34

Answer: v3 sti ra sorry if i did not say that"

He has not replied to my winning email and so I was wondering through his brought items AND THEN!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=263106727

115605087_full.jpg

That Action was for a "1993 wrx ra" set of heads which is v1 also with 3 working pistons and one busted.

If anyone has any information or advice Please post! :)

i stand up for dip308 any day i done deals with him a lot

and he is one of the honest guy i no on trade me and off..

you just have to look at the guys feed back to no that..

gtb36']

[quote name='EJ20T said:

dude read the thread properly

/quote]

yep i no but just making it clear thats all..

yeah he wasnt questioning the auction of dip308, as all the details on his auction are correct, it was the person who bought the heads off him then resold them as ver3 ra heads, which there not. any way i think i beat you out on the ver4 sti heads ryan