Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

yeah subi man

it's fully charged just got it 2months ago with a one year warranty?

guess ive been cranking the #@%& out of it huh.. am thinking of replacing my

fuel filter??

if the car dont start with the key so good, but does with a push and runs fine, then its probly not ur fuel. does it start to crank then sound like its dyeing.

check the charge on the battery, and then check that its charging when its running.

give the battery a charge over night and see if that helps

-smurff

I'd be looking at the starter, either the solenoid or the relay.

If it's push startable then the ignition, and fuel systems are working properly...

Also, do you have an alarm? If the immobilizer circuit for the starter is fried, but not the ignition / fuel pump / whatever else circuits then it could also cause the problem.

i checked the battery, tested the fuel relay, checked the high tension leads, fuel pump operating good and finally

checked the starter?? still cranks giving gas won't help only sometimes thou? aint this fucken weird!? now thinking it's clogged up in the fuel filter? thanks for suggestions just need more ideas or experienced subeez!

BTW I'm getting the habit of roll starting my sti now! Any affects that might occur ion the future?

if its turning over ok = battery and starter are fine ( is this the case? )

if not sort which ever is faulty

if it is then do diag check, my $$ are on coolant sensor

he said he was cranking the #%@#$ out of it

this means starter and battery are fine

I'd look at changing your spark plugs if they havnt been done, otherwise its just done high as **** k's are has fak all compression when cold, change to a thicker oil

chill out, was just trying to clarify things for him

if it crash starts then , ECU doesnt go thru start sequence as it would via key

If coolant sensor is logged in memeory ECU goes into fail safe, and sets ECT @ 90deg and runs fans continuously - hence hard start as no enrichment

but if crash started ECU will read current ECT

Or it could be a nakkered ignition barrel. MYGTB and Funkytown know what im talking about :P

If you turn the key too hard in my car - the engine cranks but the ECU doesnt get power....so it just sits there cranking away forever. However with a very small light turn of the key - it fires after one stroke.

just replaced the fuel flter and still playing up like before!? but i get this weird clicking sound under the dash and

the overheat display flashes when it clicks during cranking?? and once i get it started everytime it #$%@s me over i

do the rounds round 80 b****! lol! thanks guys am can't sleep!!!