Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

WRX in the news.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1993 Subaru was travelling north along a straight section of SH57 when it tried to pass another car, about five kilometres south of Shannon.

So no one here had their car serviced at Burnside Motors 11 months ago and forgot to pay the bill ?

:D

And another WRX in the news...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/2262160/Armourguard-driver-robbed-of-200-000

Getaway car of choice for the informed crim.

;)

newsuba said:

So no one here had their car serviced at Burnside Motors 11 months ago and forgot to pay the bill ?

I like Burnside Motors!... They always pay THEIR bills on time!

I like workshops that pay their bills, as does the accounts receivable lady at work!

Hopai said:

I like workshops that pay their bills, as does the accounts receivable lady at work!

Lance not the kind of info people would like to see posted about their business (aka their financial status...)

subieboy']

[quote name='Hopai said:

/quote]

Lance not the kind of info people would like to see posted about their business (aka their financial status...)

I was being serious, it wasn't a sarcastic thing... They're very good payers.

Edit: And to top it off... They do top notch work too! :)

Disruptz said:

I don't see many evo's in the news, or apart of any heists.. are they just...better and more responsible drivers?[//s]i]..

wrx's are gett'n cheaper in cheaper and easily sourced, i presume.

That's it.. You can get a V1-3 WRX(even STi these days) for around 5-6G, even under 5 if you look hard enough.

Evo 1 are still 10G.. Even GSR still get decent money.

Sudo']

[quote name='Disruptz said:

I don't see many evo's in the news, or apart of any heists.. are they just...i]better and more responsible drivers?[//s]i]..

wrx's are gett'n cheaper in cheaper and easily sourced, i presume.

That's it.. You can get a V1-3 WRX(even STi these days) for around 5-6G, even under 5 if you look hard enough.

Evo 1 are still 10G.. Even GSR still get decent money.

Wouldnt it be because Mitis dont have as bigger following in Japan so 2nd hand mitis imports are not as common so are bit harder to get so cost more to buy.

Guest SPANKU

i HATE people that dont pay thier bills. i would do the same thing as burnside. good job. if u cant afford to run your car dont get one.i really hate cheap skates. 11month is just way too long.

• General Member
 justlooking']

that rex looks like the one with the lexus v8 innit..... same car?

It is....certifier may be in some trouble :o

[quote name='Old Skool Subbie said:

was that car on trade me a lil while ago? remember seeing one that had lexus V8 in it?

apparently

• 2 years later...