Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Aquariums

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe, we just bought a new 63L tank yesturday, finally upgraded from the baby 25L

have 4 goldfish and 2 angel fish, so not much, but now with the bigger tank we can expand :D

-smurff

Had one for about 5years, then when we moved Dad took it to his work and all my fishies died within a week. Most of them had lived for a good 3+ years. Might put it in the new flat though seeing I can't have my dog there. Only a 50l tank and was filled with mostly tropical type fish

ha ha nice, I'll keep that in mind Leo. Gotta work out where I'd put put it first. It's hard to tell when you've got an empty room with no furniture to tell how much space you really have :-\

Probably tropicals again. The colours etc are just awesome to watch. Neon Tetra's were my fav's back in the day and we seemed to have an endless supply of guppies (bloody things kept breeding) Gold fish are a tad boring when you spend so much on good aquarium equipment. And I'm assuming having fancy fish makes the hotties you take back to your pad think you're fancy ::)

• Admin

my old lady had about 4 tanks running at one point as she had 3 angel fish breeding at the same time... last i heard she had about 300 angels. couldnt give them away...

the pacostimus (sp?) are awesome! hers is almost a foot long! :o

I had a saltwater tank a about 4 years ago but I left it when I did the runners on the ex ::)

My mate had one two, his was a large one about 120lt. Had a saltwater eel and a box fish. Was suposed to feed the eel

prawns but it never ate them so we gave it goldfish instead. Was pretty brutal. One time it grabed the goldfish and started banging its head against the side of the tank.

He tried to stick in some nemo fish too, but the eel just ate them.

currently have

8 x Harlequin Rasbora

4 x Green Tiger Barbs

2 x Tiger Barbs

2 x Golden Algae Eater

1 x Red Tail Black Shark

1 x unknown (guy from pet shop couldn't be bothered fishing it out when it accidently swam into the net)

planning to get an Oscar..... which prob means all those rosbora will end up in the Oscars tummy

• Admin
 wrx_lou said:

I had a saltwater tank a about 4 years ago but I left it when I did the runners on the ex ::)

My mate had one two, his was a large one about 120lt. Had a saltwater eel and a box fish. Was suposed to feed the eel

prawns but it never ate them so we gave it goldfish instead. Was pretty brutal. One time it grabed the goldfish and started banging its head against the side of the tank.

He tried to stick in some nemo fish too, but the eel just ate them.

hahaha we use to feed goldfish to our turtles. they went nuts for them.

RAYDEO']

[quote name='wrx_lou said:

Its quite hardcase when you drop a fresh water goldfish into a saltwater tank. The keep floating to the top and after a minute of two they start turning blue/grey.

/quote]

thats rather sadistic :P

Yeah, I kinda realised that after I typed it. :-\

believe there is no different from having sand to havin gravel

as long as the filter is switched off when initial setting up (if it has propellers)

and that you should move the sand whenever waterchanging / vacuuming....

wot fish have u got?

spawn008 said:

hey matt...i got a 600x300x300 tank i dont use anymore if u want it....its a 58L tank

I have a 120L tank... but i want bigger...much much bigger......wanna turn an entire room into an aquarium

Leo if you do this you will have to re- enforce your living room floor!!