Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Does everyone feel better now?

Joker

• General Member

help us to help you and don't be afraid to speak up if you feel there are/could be improvements in the way things are done (Online)

constructive criticism only and many good points were bought up in the now infamous thread sleeping in the chiller section

I just find it funny that this whole thing (as far as I know) started because a mod moved an on-topic, non-offensive, non-controversial, non-negative (i.e. didn't breach the posting rules) thread from the Wellington section to the Chiller for no apparent reason. :o

Said thread was then reviewed by the Club Captain who saw nothing wrong with it and moved it back to the Wellington section. ;D

Can I ask why each of the regional boards has the names of the moderators listed when those mods appear to be able to moderate across all the boards?

Lastly how many mods are there? There seems to be quite a few of them.

well, the committee positions have admin access afaik

and the area mods have general mod rights.

this was to help out the committee. i sure as heck don't have time to get around all the forum, all the time.

yep, welly was modded by another rep, and ppl got unhappy with that. fair enough. everyone learned from it, and we have stressed the point to the mod. time to move on.

ideally area reps should be restricted to their own areas. but who will mod? also ideally we shouldn't need to mod so much but posters insist on swearing and being vulgar etc then we are hassled in turn for modding. you can't win.

• General Member

Filter is lame can filter whole worlds or part words and we had trouble with Scrape cos rape was in the list then **** was too but fucken was missed cos we had set whole word only etc

no loud Noises please Turtle *removed*

on that note i would like to see area mods restricted to their areas. its all about respect. i'm pretty sure thats always been the plan but all reps where opened up to help with the forum rebuild.

tbh its going to come down to the leadership of the next president, and what direction he/she wants to take things.

Iceboy has removed his account after the extremely high levels of abuse he got from our members.

Well done everyone, keep up the good work... 1st person in CHCH actually doing something in 2 years and now this.

TURTLE said:

For real ? ? ? ?

I don't post just for the hell of it... yes he is gone.

Being a mod does not mean you need to put up with huge amounts abuse and crap from members that want to do nothing else but cause trouble and increase thier post counts.

Guest keltik

$20 says he'll be back after a quick vent in the corner, he was actually good at the job tho and i fully support his return...he just unfortunately stuck his head in the crocs mouth with the whole ADR thing