Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stolen 99 STi White Plate # 'TRIK YA'

Hi all ,My Gals 99 STi got ripped last night from Saint Johns,Aux.

Mean C west style low front lip attached,most mod cons,with the distinctive plate 'TRIK YA',Maybe some one knows of some crimz at work round the larger area.As would be expected she is devastated....

wankers ah!! >:( pissed me off when they tried stealing my car.they rolled it out of my driveway and out on to the middle of the road.but they steering lock buggerd them up so they couldnt take it,.

hope you find them and your car

Sorry for your loss mate, I know the feeling.

Was it alarmed or steering locked? I often wonder how tricky NZ car thieves are.

Have heard all sorts of stories about how they can get through alarms but I wonder if a 5 star works.

Mine got pinched from St Johns about two years ago. They'd dumped it about a week later over near the train station in Meadowbank after trying to yank the stereo...

Unfortunately genuine STi makes it less likely to be dumped.

Likely it's stolen to order. If they're an opportunist, you may start seeing some familiar car parts on TradeMe soon.

yea your right.Genuine wont get dumped,

ALAS,the Po Po just holla'd and thanks to an alert neighbor they called in some suspicious activity.

6 katz arrested and my Galz car found in a thousand F#@n pieces,minus the best part,the BOXER.

Prob only get done for receiving,

Closure in this case feels pretty good considering we never expected it to be found....

Thanx for every ones concernz and comments....I believe you all helped with this case cause no doubt we all know the feeling of being ripped or knowing of someone who has been ripped off.

Anyway my Gal needs a new Sti,She loves the old shape,so we will rebuild and be back stronger!!!!!

Yea well the cops wouldnt give the addy,so would love to 'serve' my own capital "punishment"

The crimz were stripping it wen the copz rolled in, should have told the cops we'll grab the car if found, instead of telling them to tow it themselves.

A result none the less...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To be honest, the law is being too soft on these Pr*cks.

If there is a nice car out there in the parking lot, learn to respect the f***ing car and Don't touch what you cannot afford.

In my opinion they should be shot dead when found. Bloody thieves.

• 1 month later...
 Hikari said:

To be honest, the law is being too soft on these Pr*cks.

If there is a nice car out there in the parking lot, learn to respect the f***ing car and Don't touch what you cannot afford.

In my opinion they should be shot dead when found. Bloody thieves.

+1 forsure man!!!!

dubbedup']

[quote name='infinite said:

goto court follow them home.ka ching

/quote]

+1,

Usually need a team tho as court will have many exits and many roads to cover (not that i have done this before...whistles innocently)

not in chch, one way in one way out haha

• 1 month later...