• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ClubSub Mum']

[quote name='JoKer said:

projectdonttellbrad

/quote]

FUUCCKKK YOU hahaha....i still dont know what this is and i WILL find out lol

Hey Brad you could start a project - DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE LOL ;D :D :D ;)

I could...but i like telling haha so that prob wouldnt work for me haha...

ae85 shell.

That is all.

Prob the only project in which you will be ahead $$ wise when complete if you do a lot yourself!!

They are less pricey in this shape than the coupe and can be made to look pretty pimp imo.

ae86001.jpg

goatherder']

[quote name='zarnah said:

BC5

/quote]

first of all +1 million second of all bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thirdly sorry for laughing if you are indeed bored you can fit my Teins anytime you wish kind sir lol

I am tempted by this iv grown on BC5 in the last year haha but finding a reasonably tidy one these days is damn near impossible without spending big $$$ lol...

yeah man its weeks im bored weekends im usually busy but ill fit your teins soon dont you worry haha...

ClubSub Mum']

I have the perfect solution (and its even car related).

Buy a model to make, make it, then give it to me for my collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D ;)

sounds way to fiddly and hard for my liking haha

[quote name='zarnah said:

just had the mintest idea, take my car and finish it for me!

i would but i dare say you want alot more than i want to spend haha

matdaymon said:

SPUD CANNON ;D Fun times will be had. Just keep it away from Clint

Whos clint??? lol

yeah we had one , but get into trouble with those things haha nad probably would end with me being locked up somewere for disrupting the piece, cause if i built it itd be BIG hahah

nt_a_foz']

[quote name='matdaymon said:

SPUD CANNON ;D Fun times will be had. Just keep it away from Clint

/quote]

Whos clint??? lol

yeah we had one , but get into trouble with those things haha nad probably would end with me being locked up somewere for disrupting the piece, cause if i built it itd be BIG hahah

go for the Guinness World Record! Biggest home made cannon! Maybe it would bring that Clint fella out of hiding.

In all seriousness brad my vote goes to something classic and awesome

Yeah classic and awesome is good,

For some reason im feeling like a 78-85 Courier/B2000 with a flat deck slammed as, used to have one as a paddock car it was mint ...Rotisaries go in them easy enough 2 :D

Either that or V8 the surf but that involves wiring beyond my knowledge/skills haha....

Something old schoolish is likely though....

sti8u']

geta gc8.or a r.a haha forget a ute haha ;)

did you not see what i just sold?? lol a r.....and over subarus and there endless crap haha...

No brumby lol they are cool but its not going to be subi....

Build something you can enter the beach hop in ;) Mini truck from the 70's would be mint mate.

anything REAL for beach hop cost me about 3 testicles and 4 legs for something decent american haha ...

[quote name='ODB said:

You know you want the AE85 and you want it BAD!

You can pick up a s***ter for like $2-3000.

What budget are we talking?

Dont really have any reall budget could be enticed to spend something decent if required.