Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Attempted Theft Westcity Henderson

DK

Becareful at westcity.... misses just went back to our car to find two fuc*ers sitting in there trying to ram a screwdriver into the ingnition, this was like 20 minutes ago and in the parking building. Luckly the only damage was to ignition\steering wheel surround so if anyone has one for sale or spare for a BH legacy, let me know please.

• General Member

reminds me of a slightly racist joke

Fwd:A [insert race] tried to pick the lock on my cars boot last night. I told him 'you behave yourself u cheeky fuk, you're in there for a reason' !

Honestly, whilst I do agree log beats are needed in such a situation.....be careful.

If two scumbags have a screwdriver its only a short stop to them stabbing you with it after you attempt to apprehend them.

I applaud your mrs for rolling up on them but reality is she could have been badly injured!

• Admin

I'd be ever so slightly tempted to let them keep at it while getting the nearest po-car to come and investigate.

That's cos I'm small and white.

If I was big and brown I would totally effect a citizen's arrest and restrain them by keeping their fingers firmly restrained between the door and the car.

boon said:

I'd be ever so slightly tempted to let them keep at it while getting the nearest po-car to come and investigate.

That's cos I'm small and white.

If I was big and brown I would totally effect a citizen's arrest and restrain them by keeping their fingers firmly restrained between the door and the car.

Yeah I was also thinking the same thing. Ring the cops on the cellphone, tell them you have a bat and are going to bash them. I'm sure a cop will get there quickly then!

• Admin
 Scoobydoo said:

Yeah I was also thinking the same thing. Ring the cops on the cellphone, tell them you have a bat and are going to bash them. I'm sure a cop will get there quickly then!

My GF's uncle once woke up to a couple of dudes trying to break into his shed. He called the po-po and they said they didn't have any cars available to come and investigate.

So he waited a couple of minutes, called them back and said there were 2 guys trying to break into his shed so he shot them.

5 minutes later there's 4, yes 4, police cars in his driveway and 2 arrested would-be thieves.

Cops threw a bit of a nutter at him, like YOU SAID YOU SHOT THEM?!?! and he replied AND YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY CARS AVAILABLE... I think they left it at that :P

Haha good call. Cops can be really unreliable at times. Don't get me wrong, I still have an element of respect for the good ones (and yes there are some decent ones out there), but unless there is a huge element of danger then they seem to not be that quick in acting. Seems a bit crap.

boon']

[quote name='Scoobydoo said:

/quote]

My GF's uncle once woke up to a couple of dudes trying to break into his shed. He called the po-po and they said they didn't have any cars available to come and investigate.

So he waited a couple of minutes, called them back and said there were 2 guys trying to break into his shed so he shot them.

5 minutes later there's 4, yes 4, police cars in his driveway and 2 arrested would-be thieves.

Cops threw a bit of a nutter at him, like YOU SAID YOU SHOT THEM?!?! and he replied AND YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY CARS AVAILABLE... I think they left it at that :P

Sounds like a well-used joke haha :P

Guest AlpineBear

We had a Grandwagon Stolen from our driveway... what really pisses us off is we know there's a chop shop up the road, but do you think the police have time to deal with chop-shops & 1/2 the car theft problem overnight?

You wouldn't mind contacting me to see if you Mrs recognises any of these pricks would you?