Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Hit this up on trademe

probably a stupid question but what do you mean by singapore spec I why does this mean someone will get ripped off?

• Admin

Wait, it's not FULL Singapore spec (WRX with a couple of STI bolt-ons) is it?

Cos I think I see Brembos... it is missing the IC water spray bottle though so it's definitely not quite right (unless they've converted to 12L Spec C tank in the boot?)

Tony said:

Who cares, just let the guy sell his car.

Its at $10k and over the reserve - hardly a rip off in my eyes. At the end of the day its worth whatever the buyer wants to pay.

agree that it is a good price for any old V8, and its not exactly false advertising as well.

I doubt that a lot of people would understand what SG spec is.

however, it is rather deceiving that he conveniently forgot to mention it.

nickch']

[quote name='Tony said:

Who cares, just let the guy sell his car.

Its at $10k and over the reserve - hardly a rip off in my eyes. At the end of the day its worth whatever the buyer wants to pay.

/quote]

agree that it is a good price for any old V8, and its not exactly false advertising as well.

I doubt that a lot of people would understand what SG spec is.

however, it is rather deceiving that he conveniently forgot to mention it.

Also blurred out the number plate so you can't check

IF it stays at 10k yes it would be a deal, waiting game to see how high it goes tho...

Hmm, out of interest does anyone know what year/version they started changing them for the Singapore domestic market?

My Ver5 STi RA states that it was imported from Singapore, but so far everything is exactly how it is suppose to be in comparison to the JDM versions. Has anyone seen a Ver7 that is 'Singapore spec'?

IIRC, a it was from V7 onwards..

pre V6 and below that got brought into singapore were probably imported by owners there as JDM specs, and probably back before the regulations were in place..

don't quote me on that.. based on what i've seen on our shores..

• Admin
 maserati mick said:

wonder what turbo's these have id say it wouldnt have the full sti spec vf34.crack up if it comes with a td04

Only the Spec C came with VF34, and that was on the V7... V7 STi gets VF30 and WRX gets TD04L