Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

FOUND : 1989 Subaru Legacy RS - Napier Area

ItsTheRS

As most you guys know i own a 89 legacy rs. Pictures if it can be seen on my introduction page or my avatar, its been stolen from Rebel sports carpark in napier on Hastings street. Anywhere from 11:50 to 12:30 in the afternoon. Number plate on the car is DJE719. We have checked cameras around the area and unfortuanatly nothing has been found on tapes. Car was locked and all windows were wound up and no smashed window. We have a feeling its been taken up the service lane behind rebels sports, headed towards town then done a u-turn back towards hastings, or possibly taken to a shed in the maraenui area of napier. If anybody knows of its whereabouts or have heard/seen ANYTHING involving the car please let me know, its our baby and its been in the family since day 1. Thanks heaps, Marsh.

Hope that its insured and all, I know when mine was stolen, the police had bigger issues than stolen cars, you know like lunch, what's on tv, basically anything else, and even when I delivered the theif on a silver platter nothing was done, I hope you have better luck

Yup, its real tidy for its age and most of the time keeped as clean as possible. But ....

Cops just rung. Cars been found in hastings ;D ;D Apparently still in one piece aswell ! Going into the station later on so will keep you guys posted on how it turns out and whats been taken :(:(

STOKED !! 8)

Bloody HELL are you one of the lucky ones!! So f*cking chuffed for you. Been there done that.

If there's any damage, it's likely the boys over on the brown side have spare parts as needed.

Might be time for some heavy duty security for the poor beauty huh.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for a mean late reply guys lol just been busy as... well im now located in Mandurah, bout 50ks out of Perth ::) Yep, finally made the move.

As for the subbie, cops on the lookout for it in hastings spotted it, they chased them and blocked them in on one of the backroads, cunts didnt want to get out so they locked the doors ::) dickheads. Cops had to smash the window to get the bastards out, 3 mungies were in the car at the time, all wearing balaclavas, black hoodies with knives/screwdrivers and other weapons, obviously they were going on a mish somewhere. But yea, dont think they found out it was rwd, no tyre slap or anything still pretty clean, rims are still on aswell and the seats, only thing off the car was the headunit, 6's and 6x9s. Runs pretty rough now though, but apart from that...

Shes now in the bros shed getting fully stripped out as major plans are under way, the bro might be posting up pictures and information on the build in a garage thread sometime soon, so keep an eye out....

thanks guys and sorry for a major long post lol 8)