• Raised $0.00

STOLEN from Dealer Yard [2002 Subaru WRX Sti prodrive]

7046321901_41b4dcb2df.jpg

7046970265_b24ac35004.jpg

7046976835_2e16b1c81c.jpg

6900881922_0c21be7824.jpg

7046977095_60b56564f6.jpg

7046976915_23fdae3546.jpg

THIS CAR HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM A CAR YARD BETWEEN 2.APR ~ 3.APR (10PM~6AM)IN AUCKLAND.

SEEN OR ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION A LARGE REWARD WILL BE IN PLACE.

++++++++++++++++++++

HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED-!!!

STOLEN AT BETWEEN 2.APR ~ 3.APR (10PM~6AM)

VIN :: 7AT0GF09X11011257

Chassis :: GDB-011257

Engine number :: EJ20-B465463

++++++++++++++++++++

-NOW FRONT GRILL HAS BEEN DAMAGED (this vehicle had mongoose alarm and I think they broken front grill and open the bonnet to cut alarm first, I found damaged grill behind of the yard)

FEATURES:

* THE WRX STI PRODRIVE MODEL

* BLACK BONNET SCOOP, AND ROOF BENT.

* VERY TIDY AND RARE EXAMPLE!!

* CAMBELT HAS BEEN DONE AT 83000KM

* 2 AIR BAGS

* 17 inch ALLOY WHEELS

* G-REEDY BOOST CONTROLER

* HKS AIR FILTER

* BREMBO BRAKES

* MONGOOSE IMMOBILIZER ALARM

* TURBO TIMER

Scumbag thieves, no doubt stolen for the parts. Broken grill, sounds like how my V8 Sti was taken. I think the biggest problem alarm installers are making is mounting bonnet pins/switches at front of bonnet. Easy to use a thin piece of metal to hold it down while they break the grill, pop bonnet, and deal to the alarm siren under bonnet. Ive personally mounted my bonnet protection pin in a place thats impossible to get at without triggering it and thus the alarm first. Just thought id point this out as your a car yard and no doubt get alarms fitted to many of your vehicles.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Status Updates

• MrSg9Sti04

Afternoon team,
      im new to the group first time posting. Im hoping some body can help me get my launch control all dialled in on my link g4x. Ive had the computer and car all tuned from chris at prestige awesome knowlegable guy super happy with the results but now im wanting to get my launch/anti lag all dialled in. Ive been reading multiple different forums etc all with different conflicking information which has made me nervious with what do i listen to this or that if you get what i mean. Now ive started to make myself familiar with my PClink software etc the past few weeks and im eager to learn how to do minor setups or tweaks etc so im not relieing on my tuner so much and obviously saving myself abit hurt in the back pocket. 
      Now back to the question at hand.... Im wondering if theres and one who could please share there knowledge and wisdom with setting all my values, timing, fuel etc when i have launch control armed and engaged, or even a launch tune file they can possibly send me to load onto my tune. Ive figured out the setup of my digital inputs turning launch control on etc and its obvisously on its pre set factory settings. It engages but doesnt sound the greatest or as angry as it should i feel. Hence reaching out to you good buggers. 

Cheers in advance for any info and help yous maybe able to give me.

Cheers Shaun
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  gotasuby

updated your DP's too : hope that's ok!
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  SAS

Updated your DP's to reflect your business page  
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  Nachoooo

Updated your Avatar : couldnt help myself  cheers!
      · 0 replies